Chapter 24: Home

Hey guys!!!!, I am going to be publishing a new book soon called Alphas Girl where this girl Mara goes on a huge road trip and goes backpacking around the world before her first year of college. I really hope you guys like it because I know I am. Anyways... back to the story.

➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕

                     MAXS P.O.V

        I walked up and down the hallways, stressing out because Belle was missing. It's been about a week now that she's been gone and I was worried. I walked around my house and suddenly Grey burst through the door, almost knocking it off the hinges.

       I jumped and glared at Grey as he started chuckling. Grey put a pile of papers in front of me and I opened a packet in the pile. I started reading and found out that they had found where Belle was located.

           "She's in an underground city Max." Grey stated and I gave him a look of uncertainty as I opened another packet that was just about her exact location. I pushed all the papers aside and called Emily and Ella into my office.

         They bowed their heads and murmured 'Alpha'. They came over to my desk and Emily took the papers and started reading them. Her eyes turned watery and Ella snatched the papers from Emily's hand, reading them also.

           "I want you two to go out with eight other wolves to where Belle is at." I stated and they murmured 'Yes Alpha.' And left. I reorganized the papers and set them aside, calling the Alphas near me to set out a search for Belle.

        Ever since Belle left my mind has felt empty. I was sent a video of Faton hurting Belle last week which made my anger rise. I thought about Belle. I ran across the room and out of the door, trying to catch up to Grey and the warriors.

       Luckily, I found them walking right into the woods, some of the wolves shifting. Starting to shift, my bones cracked and popped and my clothes ripping as I fully shifted. Walking up right next to Grey and mind linking him that I'm going on the hunt for Belle.

        We all started running and passed out of the pack boundaries and ran into another alphas but the guards let us in because they noticed who I was. I caught scent of Belles scent and ran faster, trying to get to my mate.

       I stopped and smelled the ground, catching Belle's scent. I tried digging at the ground but was growled at by Grey. He tilted his head towards a rock wall that was opening. I shifted back into my human form and walked over to the wall.

         Everyone else shifted and walked over to me, giving me confused looks.

         "She's right inside of that cave." I stated and the wall completely opened, leaving everyone breathless. I turned around to look at everyone and saw Grey sniffing the air, his eyes turning completely black.

___________________________

                  Grey's P.O.V

           A wonderful scent hit my nose, like it literally slapped me across the face. I ran into the cave, for my mate. I heard Max yell out my name but I kept on running.