3

Author's Note: I intend to answer as many questions as soon as possible if you do have anything to ask about this book. Although no spoilers. I'll host a small ask or dare if it can be necessary as well. ^-^ Additionally, I'll be hosting a discord server mainly for Dangan Ronpa related things so stay toon for that! Anyways time to move on-

-

" What do I mean...? Saihara-chan, you are very hilarious you know that right? " He asked as he giggled at the end. " What I mean by that is that I will claim you mine later on~! " The way he said it makes me blush if I were to exactly be honest.

But I kept silent about it as the game continued on with so many possible and ridiculous outcomes producing all of the sudden as my mind was merely concentrated on the words Ouma-kun stated. Nothing triggered my mind as I bit on my lower lip glancing around. The bell rung as then the class scurried to their own seats and then a masked teacher dropped by with a smile.

" It's class time everyone. Please pay attention. " The teacher called out as I was already ready. With a pencil and note in my hand, my eyes were getting slightly heavy without any reason. I then yawned softly as I took a short nap. Then I woke up from the sudden loud tone as I woke up immediately.

Time flew by in such a fast pace, I can't seem to concentrate on what was going on. All I remember was a note, paper, and my eyes in a short heat daze. The rest of the memories is something I can't seem to exactly remember.

" Oiii! Saihara-chan are you awake? " The voice yet seem so familiar as then I snapped out of my thoughts to see the supreme leader himself in front of me. The hand on the clock started to tick slowly. I was still in the classroom and it was only me and Ouma-kun present in the room. When was it the afternoon right now..?

" A-ah..m-my bad, Ouma-kun.. " I responded sheepishly scratching my head as his eyes were now deep into my soul grazing into it. I was confused. What is he exactly doing? What exactly is his goal to accomplish by trying to read who I exactly am?

" Since because the event is in display, how about if I treat you to some coffee~? " He asked with a smile. " I knew a non-famous cafe that is never crowded, Saihara-chan! I know how much you get discomforted when you are around crowded places! " Another tick to the clock as I merely stood still. Then I realized where this was going.

My eyes widen in surprise wondering how he can exactly read how I am all of the sudden? Did we meet before? Was this fate? More silly questions started to fill my mind as he took my hands into his own warm grip. It's been a long time since my hands were enveloped into such warmth as my golden eyes gazed back at the amethyst own. He then smiled brightly at me as I get pulled out of my seat as I almost gasped. " O-Ouma-kun w-wait! " The pause never happened in my life and here's another time skip where I get dragged into a cafe. 

The name label on the cafe was " LeBlanc ". The sweet aroma of coffee seems to be doing a perfect job of luring me in. I took a step in only to be greeted with voices I have never seem to have heard of. The clock continued to tick in my mind as I heard a gruff of annoyance from the person who I believe might be the owner of the cafe.

" Hi, Sojiro-chan~! Can you get some delicious Panta for me along with a cup of expresso for my friend, Saihara-chan over here~? " He asked with a sweet smile as the grey haired man only grumbled in annoyance at the tone Ouma was using. I can't seem to read what they are saying but the gray haired man who I suppose it Sojiro walked off to finish the order that Ouma-kun just ordered him to do.

Ouma popped a candy into his mouth as he chewed on the sweet and soft delight that started to make Ouma happy then ever. I'm guessing he is in heaven from the sudden flavor bursting into his mouth. I can only sigh as the order came up as I blew on it trying to cool down my expresso. I took a sip as the flavor bursted into my mouth. I have never seem to drink such coffee...! I should probably mark this a place to drink coffee soon.

" Do you like this place? This place is my favorite! " He beamed with excitement as he got his phone out to play this game called Mystic Messenger. I don't seem to get the purpose of the game but I will leave his own matters to him. After all its his choice of games, not my decision to choose what he should play or not. He pouted slightly which I kind of found it... cute... I shook my head immediately as I remembered what I just thought.

C-cute...?! Why did I just refer Ouma-kun as cute-?! I-I'm pretty sure that I am straight though...! W-well.. maybe I can be pansexual or bisexual but I don't seem to know which gender do I exactly fall for. I was about to burst out from my thinking as Ouma whines once again. 

" Why did Luciel do this to me!! " He whined. " I need more memes in my life to be honest... " I sweat dropped nervously as I went to get my earbuds to go listen to music. Softly humming, I let the music echo into my ears as Ouma's eyes started blinking towards me. I never stated a single word but continued letting the gentle tone fill my ears.

The order was paid afterwards as I came out with Ouma-kun. He smiled as he decided to go part ways with me as he waved. I can't wait to come back with Ouma-kun soon. He does seem like a nice person to hang out with. The evening strikes as I raced back to my dorm panting heavily as I unlocked the door to my dorm. I panted heavily as I went to do my night schedule. Taking a shower, eat dinner, then do my homework. I laid on my bed restless.

" Today... was a nice day I guess.. " I muttered under my breath as I sighed closing the lights. I then covered myself up in my blankets as all I heard was a gun shot and a swift wind. A dream appeared in my mind showing me and another person standing on a building.

They placed a finger on my lips with a hidden smirk.

" Have a nice rest, my assistant~. "