4

A/N: Yooo I am so happy that people are liking this book so far. I feel motivated now but as a high schooler I might get terrible- haha xD. Jokes aside, by the way before I move on, I would like to promote furiouscatlover for such inspiring fanfiction ideas. Personally as a silent reader I do enjoy your stories so hopefully I get to read more of those further on in the future! Although I apologize for that time when you know- I won't further explain but, keep the good work up! Anyways, new chapter time.

-

A new unidentified voice I can't seem to know why I felt so dizzy and lazy... my eyes glanced over to the date next to me as my eyes widen in shock. Today was my birthday... The pressure, the stress, and even the work I have been given with. September 7th... the date I despise. Our school days end at April 2nd. I can't seem to understand what is going on with the pressure and the stress... It's not helping me with my studies... Well that is the life of every single other students out there so I can't seem to tell how relatable that can be.

Ah... I did mention about something on a work that I have been given. That's right.. I was one of the member in the Detective force trying to go catch someone. The memory in my mind was getting very fuzzy as I tried to remember who the someone is. He calls himself the Dice in the group called the Phantom Thieves... I can't seem to tell what is the purpose here but I was working with two famous detectives. Kirigiri Kyouko and Akechi Goro. I can't also seem to understand why they were to hire me as a detective. I am merely a person who is fitting for someone that is like a scholar in learning and trying to understand the world around them so far.

Words and many others filled up my mind. This is getting me slightly dizzy and yet I don't want this to happen. I can't focus anymore. I felt slightly feverish. The intensity of the heat continued to rise in the room as my breathing was getting heavy. I was in the Physical Education class. Running. My lungs are giving out from the oxygen as we were still running. A ball was coming towards me and yet I never noticed. Someone smacked it away from me just in time as I stumbled down onto the ground in shock. 

My face was entirely red as my breathing started to get harsher at every moment. My body fell onto the ground as I screamed in pain clutching onto my chest as the entire class thought I was crazy. Mentally insane. I kicked my legs up and down only to have two of the strongest people in the class restrain me. Momota-kun and Gokudera-kun. They were worried. Their expressions were easy enough to read as the class was confused.

" Saihara-kun! I-Is he alright?! " Akamatsu-san asked in worried tone as she raced over to see my condition as then a female with silver hair as she went to touch my forehead. It was burning. No wonder I was starting to feel dizzy all of the sudden.

" I'm afraid that Shuuichi have a fever... " Toujo-san included as she withdrew her hand away with a sigh as she shook her head. " Please bring him to the infirmary as Miss.Tsumiki will go care for him while I can try my best to go assist her as possible. "

Momota-kun looks disappointed at me. " Shuuichi.. why didn't you tell me that you had a fever? " He asked in a worried tone as I can't even stutter a reply. My throat felt dry as my body already felt limp.

I started to receive some flashbacks as all I see was an array of colors. It was the same faces that keep on appearing in my mind as I breathed heavily once again. The teacher glanced at me as he quickly signed a note as he handed it to Toujo-san before I fainted. My body was lifted up as all I can see is blank. Darkness. The voices that was full of worried died down. I wonder where it went. It sunk me deep enough that I can't hear anymore.

-

" Saihara-chan! Have you heard of dreams? " Someone exclaimed at me with the same bright smile as I only glanced back clutching onto the flowers tightly into my hands. The voice yet sounded so familiar but yet I can't seem to pinpoint it down. Maybe I will know afterwards as I felt my body laying on a green field.

" Dreams...?  Why isn't that an unusual question, pUaic/3-* "  I responded back with a gentle smile as I was tackled into a hug by someone. It felt so weird and warm. I don't understand but hopefully I might use my detection skills to figure out why this is happening to me.

You know... flowers... they started to strangle my body as the wind around me started to choke me. Confusion was the only word that continued on to be stuck in my mind. It's idiotic. Crazy. But I never cared about it. I only cared about the warm embrace around me. It was never ending. Never lasting. A smile formed onto my face as I laughed brightly as then the flashback already disappeared before my very eyes.

-

My golden eyes woke up slightly as I groaned in annoyance. I felt tired. It was quite troublesome as I felt something wet on my forehead as I was found in the infirmary. I glanced around to notice someone sleeping near me as my eyes widen in shock.

" Y-You.... "

-

Author's Note! : You can choose whoever should Saihara wake up to so then I can make a small bonding moment between them. No it's not a Saihara x everyone story. I have a plan on using Ouma so he's out of the race. So choose which character from the Dangan Ronpa V3 character does Saihara see when he wakes up.