024- AU Chapter

AN: This is what would've happened if Steve hadn't crashed. Hope you like it.

Steve stood in the kitchen of the Brooklyn apartment making breakfast of eggs and pancakes with bacon. He felt two slim arms wrap around his chest and smiled to himself. "Morning, baby girl.." He murmers softly as he glanced over his shoulder slightly as his tired wife.
"Morning, darling.." A very tired Peggy answered. "I still can't believe that kid can stay up all night talking.." She groans getting a chuckle from Steve.
"Look at who is father is, Peg, I'm not surprised," Steve responded as he turned around and kisses the top of her head and his arms wrapped around her. Peggy smiled and buries her face in his chest taking comfort in this. "You're right about that. Let's just hope he stays asleep a bit lon-"
"Aunt Peggy!!!!!" A four year old Tony came running in and over to his aunt and uncle grabbing onto their legs as he hugged them.
Peggy sighed as Steve chuckled softly. "Yes, Tony, what is it?" She asks looking down at him.
Tony looked up at them and smiles his front tooth gone. "I lost my tooth!" He said with a grin.
Steve smiled at the little boy be thought of as the sun he never had. "That's great, Tony! You're getting bigger."
"Will I be as big as you, Uncle Steve?" Tony asked as he grinned up at his uncle.
"Maybe one day if you eat all your veggies you might." Steve said as he picked up the little boy. "Why don't we finish breakfast then go out to the park?"
Tony smiles and nods. "Yes please!" Peggy smiled and kissed her boys cheeks before walking off to get dressed and thus began a normal day in the Rogers household.