001

Name: Margret "Peggy" Carter

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Birth: April 9 1921 in Hampstead England

Parents: Harrison and Amanda Carter

Education: Went to St Martin-In-The-Fields High School for Girls

Relationship: Single

Title:
Agent of SSR
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Alias:
Peggy Carter
Peg
Agent 13
Eva
Queen Victoria
Your Majesty
Captain America's Old Flame
English
England
Ruth Barton
Marge
Miss Union Jack
Rocky Graziano
The Lone Ranger
Miss Wendy
Wanda
Doctor Katherine Wexford
Moe
Aunt Peggy

Background:

Peggy Carter Margaret Elizabeth "Peggy" Carter was one of the most prominent agents of the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR) during and after World War II. Originally a code-breaker working at Bletchley Park, she joined the Special Operations Executive following her brother's death. She later joined the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR), an Allied deep science agency formed to fight against HYDRA, the Nazi super weapons division. On the undercover mission in Germany she saved Professor Abraham Erskine from the villainous Johann Schmidt. The success of her mission enabled the SSR to start Project Rebirth, an effort to develop the Super Soldier Serum to make an army of Super Soldiers. During the project she met and befriended the frail Steve Rogers, the US Army soldier and one of the project's candidates.

In 1943, after the abrupt end of Project Rebirth and Rogers' transformation into the only Allied Super Soldier, Carter assisted him in becoming the world's first superhero - Captain America, and eventually fell in love with him. After Rogers' disappearance in 1945, she continued the SSR's fight against HYDRA, capturing the last high-ranking HYDRA officer Werner Reinhardt, and continuing her service in the SSR once the War ended.