061

No, Howard, he wasn't the only good thing you did in this world

No, Howard, he wasn't the only good thing you did in this world. You had a son. A beautiful beautiful son named Tony. Oh he's so much like you even if he doesn't want to say so. I look at him and I see you in him in every little part. From the way his eyes shine with brilliance to the way he hold himself. His beautiful so very beautiful and smart. He misses you, Howard, and he loves you even if he doesn't want to admit it. He wants to be like you but better and sometimes you just need to look at him and remember he's your son. He's the best creation you've ever created. He wants you as his father, Howard, I can see that.

Tony, so sweet darling Tony, you father loves you so much and if you can't see that than your blind. You two are so similar in every way and I love you like a mother loves her child. You're a beautiful boy so beautiful and you are smart. You listen with your heart as well as your brain but sometimes you can't tell the difference. I look at you and I see Howard and your mother. You are his son and he loves you even if he had trouble showing it because he wanted a better world for you. You're loved very much and you might have lost us in the past but now you can have a second chance. Forgive your father and be the little boy who would run up to him and tell him everything that Until Peggy told you about Capt America. You're his little boy, Tony, I hope you see that one day.