094

Peggy knew how the media worked she had seen it when it went against the Starks on more than one occasion. With the help of her Stark boys she used those contacts against Corrin. She let it leak that he, an alien who bring danger to the world, is trying to raise a kid by himself. She told the media that when he has taken the lives of so many men, women, and children by bringing other creatures here to earth and then takes her son from her. As soon as the media hears it they turn. Word spreads like wild fire throughout the world talking about how Superman was a terrible father and wouldn't let Peggy see Jon. They turned and started to criticize how he fought, how he destroyed cities, and they knew of what Peggy did but they agreed with her. Oh how they agreed. She needed someone to help her raise Jon and didn't know if Corrin was coming back. She didn't know that Steve was going to propose at all. They knew that when she and Steve went to Dairy Queen she just wanted to go as friends and joked to him like Dum Dum and the other Howling Commandos did to them. Soon the government was involved and they ordered Corrin to give her Jon or turn turn himself in for child endangerment.

_Corrin_Kent_