Accepted

"For?"

The older one asked and wrapped his arms around Nico.

"For helping me last night…and for not breaking up with me on our second day of dating"

Leo chuckled softly and pulled Nico into a soft kiss.

"Leo? Why don't you stay at my place?"

Nico asked while blushing lightly.

"Nico, it would mean a whole lot to me but…I don't want to bother anyone plus the least thing we need is for your parents to find out too and get mad…"

Nico smiled and kicked a small rock.

"Its alright my parents know about me being…Y'know…My dad isn't really ok with it but my mom is…And today she's off work! please, please come over"

Leo smiled and nodded.

"alright ill come over but are you sure your parents are ok with it?"

Nico grabbed Leo's hand and started walking.

"Yes, Leo im sure now stop worring."

***

When they arrived Nico's mom, Maria was sitting on the couch watching the news. She was beautiful. She was wearing a flowy dress that looked more like a night gown and her hair was tied up in a long pony tail.

"Mi Nico where have you been?"

She asked.She had an italian accent with the world's sweetest voice.

"Don't worry mom Uh…Meet m-my boyfriend Leo…"

She smiled at leo and nico and thankfully it wasn't one of those fake smiles it was a real, loving one.

"Very nice to meet you Leo please, have a seat"

She said and patted the spot next to her.

Nico grabbed leo's hand and walked to the couch. Leo sat down and pulled Nico onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Maria looked at both of them with her beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Aww how sweet, Leo why don't you stay for dinner?"

Leo smiled at her and nodded.

"T-Thanks It would be a pleasure"

Leo said. He felt as if he could do better and be a little more charming.

Then Nico's father Hades walked into the room and looked at Nico and Leo strangley.

"Looks like Nico has another boyfriend…lets see how he messes this relationship up"

The thought of Nico having other boyfriends for made Leo feel extremley jelouse and he held onto Nico tighter.

"Nice To meet you mr…Uh Di Angelo"

his facial expression softened a bit and he sighed.

"Nico to meet you too-"

"Leo"

Nico said smiling a little and snuggled into leo.

Hades raised an eyebrow and saw how for once Nico was letting someone get close to him.

"And…You like our son?"

Hades asked in a deep voice.

"A lot sir."

Leo responded and pressed a soft kiss on Nico's cheek, making nico blush a dark red. He quickly stood up and pulled Leo's hand.

"We're gonna be up in my room"

Nico said and ran up the flight of stairs,dragging Leo behind him.

When they reached his room Leo was in complete awe.

Nico had band posters like Pierce The Veil,All Time Low,Bring Me The Horizon,Asking Alexandria,Falling In Reverse,Fall Out Boy,Of Mice And Men,Suicide Silence etc. All over his room. And only one wall that wasn't covered in posters, painted black.

"Choose where you want to sleep"

Nico said and pointed over at the bunk bed.

Leo Smiled and walked over to the lower bed and lied down.

"I call this one"

Nico frowned and walked over to the bed, laying on top of Leo.

"Buh...This is my bed"

"Then why did you tell me to choose?"

Leo asked while laughing softly.He wrapped his arms around Nico's waist and wispered,

"Maybe we can just sleep like this...yeah I like this can we?"

Nico smiled and kissed his lips deeply while running his hands up and down Leo's chest and spoke in between the kiss.

"mhhm"

Was all he said before they continued until Nico's father walked in and cleared his throat making it sound like he had just damaged his vocal cords.

"Leo, Scoot away from my son and Nico get off of him. Im strangly liking you so far don't ruin it."

He said To Leo. Nico instead wrapped his arms around Leo's Neck and shook his head.

Hades looked like he was about to explode but he simply said,

"Dinner's Ready."

~~~~~~

Leave a comment on what your opinions are pwease♥