Home Alone=1 huge mess and a lot of kissing

Nico smiled and wispered something into leo's ear and then turned back to hades.

"Not hungry"

He said and lied his head on Leo's chest.

Hades cleared his throat again. Maria and I will be going out of town for a couple of days.No guests Nico and Im serious.

Nico groaned and this time burried his face in leo's chest before asking

"Can Leo come over at least?"

Hades leaned against the wall and sighed.

"Yes. But I don't want any dirty things happening here Got it?"

Both Boys laughed like they had heard the funniest joke in the entire world.

"yeah, yeah dad What time are you leaving?"

"Right now. So when ever you two are hungry Go and eat.

Hades said in a strict voice and then left.

A couple minutes later they heard the front door close and Nico grinned and kissed Leo's lips softly.

"I have this movie…I've been wanting to watch but im sorta scared…"

Leo laughed softly at the thought that something scared nico…After all his room was nothing but dark and he wore a black shirt with skulls and nothing but black.

"Lets watch it baby"

Leo said and unwrapped his arms around nico, letting him stand up.

Nico put the movie on and went back to the bed with Leo.

****

As They watched towards the middle of the movie they were terrified.

"I-Im gonna go get u-us some popcorn"

Nico wispered and quickly ran out and ran down the stairs.

Minutes passed and Leo decided to go check on Nico.

Nico took the popcorn out and turned around but the lights were off so he didn't see leo.

When he was half way through the kitchen he crashed into leo and they both screamed extremley loud and somehow Nico got to throw the popcorn behind him and the bowl at leo's face and tackled Leo.

"DUN DO ANYTHING!!!!!"

The lights were still off and he was too bussy screaming he hadn't noticed it was Leo.

"NICO!!! NICO BABY!!!!! ITS ME STOP HITTING ME!!! ITS LEO!!!!!!!"

Nico stopped hitting leo finally and touched Leo's face.

"OH MY GOSH! LEO BABY IM SO SORRY!!"

Nico yelled and kissed leo all over his face untill he finally kissed his lips in a sweetly and lovingly

"Babe is alright"

Leo said laughing a little.

Both boys were laying on the floor now in the same position they were in, back in Nico's room.

Leo smiled and kissed back but deeper, He bit Nico's bottom lip softly, earning soft moans from Nico But that made Nico extremley embarrassed.

Sadly, humans need air and they had to pull away.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes babe Im fine"

Nico stayed confused for a second and then looked around.

"Did you hear that girl scream? when I was getting the popcorn?"

Leo frowned.

"That was me…"

He said and burried his face in the crook of Nico's neck.

Nico smiled and stood up, pulling Leo up.

"C'mon babe we should get to bed."

Nico wispered.

"wait what about this mess?"

"Ugh Ill clean it tommorow morning lets go now"

Nico said and both boys walked up the stairs, turned off the movie and lied down on the bed slowly drifting asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeeeey I think this is chapter 5 or 6? not sure but I hope you guys liked it Pwease leave a comment ♥