Friends with benefits

Nico removed his hands from his face and stood up when he heard a knock at the door.

"I forgot my phone in your room…Can I please get it?"

Leo said while shivering in the pouring rain.

Nico felt that warm feeling inside him that calmed him down a bit.

"Leo…Stay…I need to tell you something…"

Leo nodded and walked over to the couch slowly sitting down.Rather than nico sitting on the couch he sat on his lap and wispered various sweet things into leo's ear

"Leo…Im sorry for acting like this…I was having a bad morning already…"

"Well…Do you want to talk about it?"

Nico looked down at his hands and felt tears in his eyes. He quickly blinked them away and shook his head.

"But I think there's something we need to do…"

Leo Looked deep into his eyes slowly getting lost in them.

"a-and what's that?"

Leo asked.

"Well…maybe we should just start off as friends…We just met two nights ago…A-and maybe we just need to learn eachother's personalities a little better…w-why don't we start off as…Friends with Benefits…?"

Leo tensed up a bit but slowly nodded.

"m-mhhm…but…This is a benefit right?"

Leo asked before cupping nico's face in his hands and pulling him in a deep kiss.

Nico now hated the idea of friends with benefits now he just wanted to be more than that.He didn't know what he wanted anymore.

He kissed back but deeper before nodding slowly. Leo pulled away nervously and took nico off his lap, slowly standing up.

"Uhh…I-Ill see you later…buddy…"

Nico frowned and quickly stood up, wrapping his arms around Leo's neck and resting his head on his chest groaning.

"Something wrong?"

Leo asked.

"Yes leo, there is something wrong I don't know what to do anymore I don't want to be just friends with benefits because i actually do like you a lot and I don't want to use you to get those stupid "benefits" I want to be yours and I want you to be mine and I want us to fall in love with eachother. Please I don't want to lose you I was having a bad morning"

Leo chuckled and wrapped his arms around Nico.

"You're not losing me baby. It's ok we all have those mornings…And about The whole "I want us to fall in love with eacother" Thing…I think I already accomplished that"

Nico smiled and pulled him onto the couch. pulling a soft red quilt over them that was randomly on the couch.

"I think im accomplishing that too"

Nico wispered. Both boys snuggled up to eachother on the couch telling diffrent stories about their lives and random things they felt that needed to be shared.