Painful Memories

Leo and Nico walked around the pouring rain instead of the rain bothering the two, It comforted them quite well.Nico walked hand in hand with Leo.His head filling with flash backs about his brother.

He remembered the time his parents were gone for the week And Bianca was at a sleepover with her friends. His Brother was in charge. They stayed up all night, watching horror movies, eating lots of junk food and running around the house even though his brother was just 16 he acted like an 6 year old…Wich was a perfect match for nico because at that time he was 6 years old.

He thought about how leo's hand was nice and warm and his hand fit perfectly into leo's. He thought about what had happened last night.

If it wasn't for Leo he would be gone and not because of the stupid beat up that's not enough to kill you.That same exact night he was thinking of ending it all…It was too much you might say "hmm well he has almost all the members in his family, how isn't he happy?"

He wasn't happy because…Bianca was sent away with their grandparents.Nico didn't know why but as soon as his brother died ans he needed someone more than anything…Bianca asked to leave, she left a small note on Nico's desk that night, The night Nico cried himself to sleep.

The small note had beautiful currsive writing that said,

"Dear Nico,

Know I love you way too much…And this may sound wierd but…That's the reason im leaving…Someday when you grow older you'll understand…I love you little brother take care."

That next morning Nico read that letter and cried now more than anything first his brother now his sister? He asked his mommy what Bianca meant.

Maria tried her best to keep herself from crying. She had told him

"Mi Nico…Your sister left because…it pained her…She lost her brother and seeing you cry because of that made her feel useless, You two maybe wern't as close as Austin and you but she did love you, She would wake up at midnight to go and check up on you, She was always the one who set up your lunch for school, Did your laundry, And was the one who had trouble sleeping when you were in the hospitals…She loved you and you reminded her too much of Austin and when she would see you and you crying…She Went to her room and wrote you this letter with tears running down her cheeks…But don't worry Mi Nico she's comming back someday…"

Its been 9 years…That someday never came, He still sleeps with the hope that she'll come back and he'll finally see his beautiful sister. He always looks up at the sky and wispers to this one star that always seems to always come out at night he usually wispers

"I love you Austin. Goodnight."

Or he just sits by the window and watches that star. He dosn't want to sleep. He wants to spend 1 more night with his brother…His brother was the one who made Nico who he is…His brother had Black Straight hair that sometimes went over his eye, Wore black clothing but despite his dark look and black clothes…He was sweet…He had an amazing personality he was…everything to Nico.

Nico just wants 1 day to see his brother, Or 1 minute…Or one second…He could have learned so much from Austin…He was going through some probloms…But always seemed to fix them in a blink of an eye…He was a straight A student and was just…The perfect son. The son Nico wishes to be…But its too late to try that.…

All Nico had now…Was memories…painful memories. He sometimes believed this was the reason why he liked guys…His brothers passing…He felt as if Guys were much more loving. But then He got to meet his dad a litter better…Oh the painful nights…When his mom worked the night shift.…He still holds a gruge on his dad…And he holds a gruge on himself…For getting too attached.to Austin…

And this is what was happening with Leo right now.…He was getting attached already…He hated being hugged…He hated it because His brother…was the last to hug him…He hasn't felt love For 9 years he hasn't felt a warm hug in so many years…He wishes the next to hug him won't be some stupid pretender that fakes feelings and just uses him.

But right away he knew Leo wasn't like that…Leo had left his House for Nico already…On the 2nd day of dating he already left…

"Leo?"

Nico asked and quickly wiped away some tears he hadn't even relized he had

"Hmm?"

"Thankyou"

the younger one said before pulling the older one into a nice warm hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Crying………Guys my own writting made me cry… ._. Anyway Im so sorry for this short chapter But I hope you guys liked it Please Leave a comment♥