Chapter 7

Clark P.O.V

I'm not a big fan of capturing rouges, but as beta, it's part of my job. But when my Alpha said identicle twins? That were Rouges? I thought he was pulling my leg. First of all, because that was impossible, I mean, after all, they were of different gender, and that was impossible. 

But then he said, that they were working? As in a job? You don't see that anyday either. But I agreed to help track them down, and before you knew it,  I was standing in the middle of nowhere, outside of a small restaurant. 

I stepped inside, and a small bell jingled on the door. This was for sure the place. It practically reeked of wolf. 

I slid into a booth and took in my soroundings. The place was empty, and the silence that bounced around the room left a unfamillar ringing in my ears. The walls were a bland creme color and were linned with small wooden tables. 

I must have been sitting for atleast a half an hour before a waitress came up to get my order. I snapped my head upwards to face her and for the first time in my life, felt like someone else was Superior. She look regal enough. Auburn hair, peircing green eyes and alabaster skin. 

WIth the sound of a plate scraping againts the table, I snapped my head downwards. No. There was no flipping way. The order I always had, everytime I ate out (I must say, I am picky) was sitting on the table infrount of me.

"Is that a burger?" I question my waitress, the only reply I get is a nod.

"WIth extra ketchup and no pickles?" she nods again.

She makes me feel stupid.

I notice a handsome boy come up behind her, and pat her softly on the back. The sibling bond between the two is obvious, he handles her gently, but in a teasing way.

"Good job little sis," the boy starts confirming my thoughts "I never thought you could do it, but you did."

I finally noticed it. The two look so alike, I can't belive I missed it. The aburn hair, green eyes and pale skin were much to simillar. But the way the held themselves was simillar. I smiled, I think I've found what I came for. 

 "Rouge twins, not every day you see that. Let me introduce myself, I'm Clark, the beta of the Red Forest pack, and my alpha has been waiting to see you."

Before I could blink the girl lifted my order above her head, slamming it down on mine. Making the lights, turn, out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosa P.O.V

'What will we do with him? Put him in back?"

"Put him in his car and bash up the frount. He'll think he was in a accident, that he dreamed it up. but when he comes to take a look for us, uncle will serve him."

'How do you think of things like this?'

"Big Brain." He replied, motioning to his head.

So together we draged the boy to his car and used a mallet from the kitchen to bash up the car. It was almost easy.

'Sooooo....does this mean its not safe to go to school" I said hopefully

"Not a chance your getting out of that."