The Reveal

I don't own the Teen Titans....
————————————————————————

Raven's POV:

"Azarath Mentrion Zinthos!" I casted the spell.

A gust of wind came out of nowhere and started to create a mini-tornado in my room. As soon as it ended, a piece of paper landed on the floor. I picked it up and started reading.

The Reveal Potion:

This particular potion is very commonly made. People use it all the time in Azarath to find out the truth about crimes and much more. If this potion spills onto someone's head, that particular person is affected with the potion. It'll take a whole 24 hours for the potion to take affect. This potion can last for between 5-7 days. The person affected with the potion will not be able to hide his/her feelings, will be able to only tell the truth, and show his/her true personality.

The rest of the Titans stared at me when they finished reading. I quickly put my hood up so they won't be able to read my emotions right now.

"Soooo....you're saying that this potion will cause Rae to act like her true self?" Beast Boy looked up confused.

I nodded, clearly not happy about this.

"Soooo...you're saying that we get to see your REAL self"

I nodded again, getting more annoyed.

"Sooooo......... you're saying maybe deep inside, you're all sparkles and glitter?" Beast Boy smirked.

"THAT'S IT! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I shoved all of them out of my room.

Locking my door, I sighed and started searching for a cure.