Poor Robin.....

Me: Hey guys! Star here as an announcement to make!

Starfire: MysticCookieFrappe does not own any of the images used in this book nor does Mystic own us, the Teen Titans. *whispers* May I go now? I fear I may be late for the movie!

Me: Sure, Star! Thanks for the announcement!

*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:

3rd POV:

After Cyborg parked the T-car, the gang went to buy tickets for the Lego Batman movie. 

"Hm...let's see.......the next time the movie will play will be around an hour," Robin noted. 

"Well, then? Go get them tickets!" Beast Boy shoved Robin to pay for the tickets.

Robin glared at him before taking his wallet out and paying for the tickets.

"That...was rude, Beast Boy. Do you know how DARN expensive the tickets are?!" Robin chastised. 

"Friends, we have one hour to fill. What should we do?" Starfire inquired.

"I know!" Raven finally spoke. "LET'S EAT! I'M STARVING!" With that final sentence she rushed to the food court.

"Woah....that's something Beastie here would do, not Raven..." Cyborg commented.

"At least I know you and I are not the only ones with hunger issues here," Beast Boy shrugged.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Robin went off to go get some McDonalds for the team while Star and Raven were sitting at a table. 

"So, tell me Star. What is it that I missed out on while playing Truth or Dare?" Raven tilted her head.

"Well....you see. When you asked friend Beast Boy who he found most gorgeous, he said that he thought you were." Star replied truthfully. 

"Whaaaaaaat? Noooo, you're joking. Right? Am I right, Star? Star?" Raven could tell she wasn't lying, based on the way Starfire was slightly blushing and awkwardly smiling. 

"I am telling you the truth, Raven." Starfire confirmed.

"Oh....um...well then.." Raven wasn't sure how to reply. 

Luckily, the 3 boys were done getting the food and came to Raven's relief.

"BOIIIII, WE GOT A WHOOOOOOLE BUNCH OF FOOD AND GUESS WHO HAD TO PAY!" Beast Boy shouted. 

"Keep it down, Beastie, people are staring!" Cyborg shook his head in embarrassment.

"And unfortunately, it was me who paid. Again." Robin sighed and placed the food on the table.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After the Teen Titans ate their lunch, they walked around, shopping from here and there. Starfire  got many pink dresses, Beast Boy and Cyborg got a new video game, Raven got a new book, and Robin got a new pair of gloves. 

"YAYYYY I can't WAIT to read this book!" Raven held the book tightly in her arms.

"Remember, Rae? No reading for a whole week!" Beast Boy reminded with a smirk.

Raven glared at him and responded with a huff.  

"Wait.....you didn't correct me this time! I can call you Rae!" Beast Boy usually annoyed Raven by calling her Rae. Since it was pretty much the only way to get her attention, he just annoyed her so he would be noticed.

"Okayyyy? I don't see what the big deal is...I don't mind you calling me that." Raven started headed to the movie theater. "Come on, the movie is in 5 minutes!"

And with that last comment about her nick name, she rushed to the movie theater, leaving her friends' mouths gaping.