Mystic

—Raven's POV—
... "Yes. I'm fine," I responded in my usual emotionless voice.

Immediately as I said it, I felt sad. My normal voice is back....which means I can't express any more emotions with it. I looked around and saw that the rest of the team had the same thought. I knew by their expressions.

Each one of them wore an expression of sadness, yet relieved. I could relate; they were sad because I won't be able to show my feelings to the world, yet happy that I'm okay.

"Well..." Beast Boy broke the silence. "It sure was nice knowing the real you. Who knew that the expressionless Rae had so much emotions and fangirlness underneath her?" He tried to make a joke.

"Fangirlness isn't a word, B," Cyborg interrupted his joke.

"I know. Sheesh. Lighten up for once," the shapeshifter scoffed.

"It was fun while it lasted," Robin broke the argument.

"Indeed," Star agreed.

There was another moment of silence where we all were just staring at each other and the book.

"So..." I started.

"Things won't change, right? I mean like, I know that you still have to control your feelings , but you will still open up to us, right? Not that shunning your emotions out is an bad thing, well is it, but it's for the greater good of the-" Beast Boy ranted, finally getting all of the things he wanted to say out of him.

I stopped him in mid sentence. "Yes, I will still contain my feelings, but I promise to open up. I swear upon the River Styx." I grinned secretly, knowing that he will have no clue what I meant.

"What?" He asked. I laughed in my mind, knowing that I was correct.

"Never mind."

"So basically, Raven, please don't shut us-" Robin started.

Once again, I cut him off. "Don't shut you guys out, open up a little, we're a team therefore family, blah blah blah. I got it, Wonder Boy."

Robin looked like he was about to chastise me, but then realized that I was joking and opening up. So he just grinned and shook his head.

"Um..Raven?" Star asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I apologize for this being irrelevant to the subject but...what is this Percy Jackson books you handed me?"

" EXCUSE ME, YOUNG MISS? PERCY JACKSON IS COOL! HILARIOUS! AMAZ-"

THE END

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hi... Mystic here. This book was started in August, ended in January. Pretty long time, eh? Well anyways, thanks to those who stuck to this book from start to finish! (Yeah, I'm looking at you)

Reminder: I don't own any of the images used and the Teen Titans.

Fun Fact: I had absolutely no clue where this story was heading when I first started it. But hey, here we are, at the end.

I didn't know how just one book could cause me to meet so many friendly people. This won't be the last you hear of me; it's possible that I might write some more books!

Cya'll soon,

MYSTIC
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨