SHHHHH!!!

Here we go again! Another shoutout! This time it's to... @RedLightningStrike2   ! 

This person posted many kind comments! So....I thought that this reader deserves a shoutout. :D 

—3rd POV—

"Okay, today's the day. Today I'm finally going
to do the so-called impossible," Beast Boy pepped-talk to himself in his room.

"Yo, B! What are you doin' talking to yourself like a lunatic?" Cyborg rudely barged into Beast Boy's room.

"Hey, Cy. FYI there's this thing called knocking," Beast Boy rolled his eyes.

"Great. I think Raven is rubbing off of ya. Look at ya rolling your eyes and talking about manners," Cyborg smirked.

"Whahhh?? Me? Acting like Raven? Pch no..." Beast Boy stammered for some reason.

"And why are you stammering like a fool when I mentioned Raven? Is it because you're scared? Nah, that's not right. Hmm...Oh! I know!" Cyborg smirked.

"W-what?" the green changeling stammered once more.

"You're in LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE, aren't ya?" Cyborg teased.

"Whaaaaahhh? I have no clue what you're talking about," Beast Boy put a confused expression on his face, but his redish-brownish ears gave his real emotions away.

"Ha! Nice acting, Beastie! But your ears always give you away!" Cyborg shouted triumphantly.

"Man, I thought the ears would be a good thing, attracting the ladies and all," Beast Boy mumbled angrily.

"Sorry, Beastie, but your ears don't give ya the ladies," Cyborg laughed loudly.

"And keep it down! Raven's gonna hear ya eventually!" Beast Boy whisper-shouted angrily now that his so-called secret is out.

"Oh, okay!" Cyborg mockingly whispered.

"Dude, stop. You're starting to get on my nerves!" Beast Boy talked regularly.

"Sorry, B! It's not exactly everyday I see my best friend fall in love!" Cyborg also spoke normally now.

Beast Boy just sighed in response.

"Oh come on...so...when are you going to ask her out?" Cyborg filled in the silence.

"What are you talki-," Beast Boy started.

"And don't play dumb. I know you were planning to ask her out the moment I heard ya talking to yourself earlier," Cyborg rudely cut him off.

Beast Boy sighed and titled his head down. When he looked up to Cyborg, there was a smile on his face.

"Okay...you got me...so, are you going to help
me out or what?" Beast Boy smirked.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
—Raven's POV—
"Hey, have any of you two seen Cyborg or Beast Boy? I haven't seen them all day," Robin asked.

I looked up from watching The Hunger Games movie. Starfire was feeding Silkie some strange alien berries as Robin walked in.

"No, I have not. What do you think they are doing right now?" Starfire asked afterwards.

"Probably up to no good. Here, they'd usually be either playing some video games or eating. Or, Beast Boy would be reading some comic books while Cyborg works on the T-Car," I replied.