Chapter Four

"9-1-1 whats your emergency?"

"m-my boyfriend h-hurt me very-very badly" I say, my tongue feeling caught as I say the word boyfriend. The operator on the other side of the phone continued to ask me questions, and told me that they had an ambulance on the way to our- my apartment.

I jumped when I heard the doorbell ring, slightly wincing again at the pain the movement caused me.

Three knocks on the door from the EMTs followed by them opening the thankfully unlocked door. The EMTs rushed in, immediately I noticed the first EMT to approach me, with bright blonde hair and caring blue eyes. 

The paramedics take me onto the stretcher, with oxygen being fed to me through a tube. The oxygen fills my lungs, and I close my eyes. I just want some sleep. If I sleep then Ill wake up and Ill be all better.

I close my eyes slightly as we get into the ambulance, but the chatter from the EMTs is too loud to be able to sleep, alone with the violent shaking of the ambulance itself as it goes over the many potholes and bumps in the road. But all I want to do is sleep, so I close my eyes and focus on the darkness of my heavy eyelids, slowly drifting into the darkness. 

--

A/N alrighty Im going to work on introducing Josh just give me a lil bit :))