Chapter 2: New School Year, Trouble, and New Student??

That guy up there! Ye. Over der 👆👆👆 dat's the cinnamon roll called Minghao. Oki ignore meh and continue with da storeh now Fam!(YES I HAVE A FANDOM NAME NOW FOR MY FOLLOWERS)

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

//Somi POV//

The school bell rang. Opening ceremony now done!! I'M SAVED!!!!! The opening ceremony was quite boring. Not until I found the guy sleeping next to the guy I was sitting next to was sleeping while leaning back on the chair with an open mouth. I was trying not to laugh but unfortunately, I did. It was only a small laugh but Jihoon who was a couple of chairs away from me heard it. I knew because after that laugh, he was looking at me with a finger on his mouth laughing silently.

After that, I covered my mouth and try not to look then laugh at that guy. I just looked forward, then closed my eyes for a second. Trying to remember on how me and Jihoonie used to play the piano together. The things that keep me remembering my happy place, always involves Jihoon.

Right now, I'm walking on the hall to go to my classroom then I heard whispers or rather fangirls talking about a new transfer student. I wonder if it' a boy or a girl. Either one of the two genders, please do not be annoying.

When I walked in the classroom which is 8-7A the people who are inside suddenly threw crumpled papers, rolls of toilet paper, juice boxes and food. I didn't even realize that there was a bucket full of cold water above the door. Of course, you know what happened.

When I opened the door, I was soaked in the cold water and other different kinds that I told you earlier. Plus, the bucket that I thought wheighed tons dropped straight to the center of my head. It hurts so bad that I fell on the floor. My head was throbbing like crazy. Then I heard that someone was defending me. It was quite surprising because I know that everybody in this school hates me. It was not the teachers voice but it made the students go back in to their classrooms. Then, I heard footsteps coming toward me. When I opened my eyes, there I saw Minghao aka The8. I was shocked to see him here. Then I remembered that there was a new student. Wait a minute........ Minghao's the new student?!

I called out his name then my head throbbed more. "Minghao..." Then I fainted.

The next thing I knew that I was brought to the clinic. When I woke up, there I saw Myungho beside the clinic bed. Myungho is his Korean name and he's Chinese and his real name is Minghao. I like to call him Minghao more.

"Somi-ah, don't lift your head up. It might hurt. The nurse said that the bucket made a bump on your head." Minghao said slowly. "Minghao, are you the new student?? And which class do you belong in??" I said with curiosity lacing my voice.

He said calmly, "I'm in class 8-7A. Why Somi-ah?" I haven't quite processed on what he said. Then it hit me. We're in the same class. If you're wondering why I know him, it's because he's a member of my twin brother's group, SEVENTEEN. I already seen them once but that was years ago. 3 years ago when he left for training. He introduce me to his members at that time and Minghao instantly became my best friend. I had a crush on one of their members. And I still do. "So Mingming. I hope you're happy because you're in my class." At that time my head didn't hurt anymore. Then, the clinic door slammed open. Jihoon was there. He was panting in which I thought was the effect of him running. "Somi-ah!! What happened?! Are you alri-" Hewas cutted off when he saew Minghao. "Oh Minghao hyung!! What are you doing here? Sorry for barging in so suddenly." I was the oldest among Minghao and Jihoon. Jihoon was younger than Minghao by months.

Jihoon was quite shocked to see Minghao with Somi. But he was more surprised when he suddenly realized that he was the new transfer student. "Hyung, what class are you in??" Minghao was about to speak when I said, "He's in our class." Jihoon's face quickly turned into a happy face then he suddenly dance his, 'Happy dance' which involves dancing randomly. He rarely do this so I took my phone out of my pocket then started taking a video of him. 'Haha I'm gonna show it to him later.' He was saying this while dancing, "Hyung's in our class, Hyung's in our classss, HYUNG'S IN OUR CLASSSSSS!!" I suddenly hit him with a pillow while saying, "Shut up!! You're inside the clinic paboya!!(Stupid)" I told him to go back to class because I said that Minghao will take me 'cause it's better that you shouting that Minghao's our classmate while walking. After that, he went out of the room then went back to the classroom.

"Minghao, thank you. And... How's Jihoonie??" I asked him.
"He is over-working himself. Please come to our place sometime. He really needs support." I was quite sad that he was over-working himself that I said, "I'll go to your dorm on Saturday. Nobody will stop me going to your place because I also miss my brother very much." Minghao smiled.

"Well, if you're feeling better, then let's go back to class."
"Ok. Let's go."

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
Hi guys!! Sorry for not updating. It was because of school. I have sooooooo many projects to dooooo. Why must it be like this??? Whyyyyyy. For me not updating for a week, here's my long-chapter-update to you. 967 words. This is Lee Somin aka you're young but intelligent author. Haha just kidding. Wait for the next upcoming chapters!! Baiii Fam!!

xxsominxx