Chapter 5: Broken

I came into the house on that one day yet Jihoon wasn't there. They told me that he was in Pledis. Recording some songs for their new comeback. I still had fun there because they played with me, stayed with me and never left me alone the whooooleeee day.

Now I am just here.

Staying in my room...

All alone...

Something happened that day.

Kwon Soonyoung... *sighs* ugh. Introduced me to his... Gi-- girl- friend.

I wasn't happy. Of course I wasn't. You think I would be after finding out that all of those hoping that I can one day confess to him my feelings are only false hopes??

I tried to act cool. I-I mean, I need to be f-friendly right??

I needed to go out of that house because I have stayed there with that hideous woman for more than one hour.

I tried making excuses that I forgot something to do or something. It wasn't that successful at first but when Minghao saw me in the verge of tears while making up that one excuse, he explained that he also knew that I had to do something.

I-I just wasn't ready.

I mean, I went there to make my brother happy and yet the outcome is just that he wasn't there and I-I. Just had to suffer from the sudden leak in my heart.

I was supposed to be happy...

I was supposed to be there for 2 days. But that didn't happen because of that girl.

That girl was prettier than me.

She deserved Soonyoung more than me.

Ugh. Even the members put more attention to her than to me.

'Wait. Why am I even thinking about this??' I laughed loudly.

"Nobody is even here to hear my rants. So what's the point..?? *chuckles* I was there for a reason...." I trailed off.

"....Not to be heart broken." I said while breaking down to a very loud sobbing state.

It was possible that if someone came in suddenly in my room, they would quickly rush out.

I looked so haggard. My hair looked like a gorilla has styled it up for me. I was wearing baggy clothes and still wore the make-up but the make-up is all worn out now because of all the crying I've caused. I tried to ok. I tried to hold in the fact that I'm allergic to make-up and worn it.

"Why is life so cruel...??"

"Really dumb Somi. Of course it is. You can't do anything about it..."

I just came back to my senses when I heard my notification bell rung.

It was:

9 missed calls from Mingming
10:27pm

4 new messages from Hyeri
9:25pm

1 new tweet from SEVENTEEN
8:00pm
                 11:39PM Now
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I was looking like a fool.... yet it hurts so much.

'Why can't life just be fair-and-square??'

I looked at the new tweet from their twitter.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
SEVENTEEN
@pledis_17

'Ahhh. Guess who I am...' #Staff?? #WhoAmI? #SEVENTEEN

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Ohmaighash this girl really

Ohmaighash this girl really. 'Ahh jinjja Hyeri-yah..' I mean, she was literally 2 years younger than me but she mocked me for being smaller than her. 'Tsk tsk. Just you wait.'

I am just so sad that my one of a lifetime crush already has a girlfriend. Who is actually a brat. She noticed me tearing up earlier and smirked at me. I mean, that girl is pure evil. I wonder what Soonyoung found good in her.

But as for now, they'll see me as a psycho. For locking myself in my room, never going out ever again. Well... YES OF COURSE I'LL EAT. I'll just go out of the house to the nearest convenience store to buy ramen. 'Ugh. Sweet sweet ramen...' WHY AM I THINKING OF FREAKIN RAMEN? AM I THAT OUT OF MY MIND RIGHT NOW?

God, why is my life like this?? Does it have a grudge on me or something?? Well, please whatever it is, please make that go away. I'm having a hard time in life already.

But for right now, I'm as broken as hell.

"I don't think I can go out with them for awhile..." I said sadly.

I think I'll be fine...

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
OHMAIGHASH LONG UPDATE EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING THIS DUMB BOOK BY THE WAY.

P.S: thanks really.
P.P.S:

THIS BOOK GOT OVER 1K READSSSSSSSS!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS.

And don't forget to:
·Comment
·Vote
&
·Add this story to your Library.

xxsominxx