Ending+Explanation

Somi and Soonyoung didn't get together. There were complications. Somi found out about the truth that Jihoon(brother) liked her and that he's not her real brother.

The other Jihoon, (childhood friend) and Minghao was her step-brothers because their mother and father died in a robbery attack when they were a child. (Soonyoung acts like their brother and supported them with all he can while growing up) They managed to hide but their parents didn't.

As for Soonyoung, he is Somi's real brother who doesn't have feeling for Somi at all. Since she heard Hyeri was actually Mingyu's gf and since Soonyoung didn't know that, he started dating her when they met at a convenience store. Soonyoung instantly broke up when he found out that she was Mingyu's gf.

He told the situation calmly to Mingyu and Gyu broke up with her the next day.

He wasn't mad at Soonyoung or anything because he knows that Hoshi only made a mistake and was sorry for what he had done.

Soonyoung was feeling guilty to Somi because he didn't tell her sooner that he was her real brother and was shocked when he found out that Somi liked him.

Few days after that, Somi was all locked up in her apartment room and never once left it for 2 whole weeks.

SEVENTEEN was worried for her.

Jihoon would do everything. Call her, text her, sometimes even wait at her door for a whole day. Jihoon didn't really mind the neighbors looking at him weirdly cuz he was really worried about Somi.

We all know that Woozi isn't the type to be that worried so I decided to make his character like that in the last few chapters.

At some point, he couldn't really stand it anymore so he called the members to go to her apartment and try to open the door.

Seokmin was the breadwinner at that time and opened the door with a pen that almost took him hours of trying.

When they went inside, they abruptly stopped. Seeing as the apartment complex wasn't as it used to be.

It was a place with foul smell and many broken glasses around the living room.

(ok I'm actually turning it into a chapter now lmao lemme stop and just skip all the non important details and move on shall we?)

They found Somi in her room, with cuts on her arms. They were all sore so Seungcheol picked her up right away and started to tell them to call an ambulance.

She was unconscious at that time because she lost too much blood and didn't eat for the past 2 weeks as the doctor said.

Blah blah blah then Somi found out abt the truth, stayed mad at Soonyoung and Minghao for not telling her and also Jihoon (Lee) for not telling her.

Ofc she felt betrayed but after quite some time, they gained back her trust for them and Somi didn't realize she was starting to have them feelings for Jihoon (Lee).

Years passed and Somi graduated High School. She spent her life with her unknown feeling and decided to make a decision whether to confess to Woozi or not.

She finally had the courage, told him and they lived happily ever after.

the end:)

owkeyyy i hope this ending+explanation kinda help you understand what the story was about to be.

for the last time, this is my brother:)

xxsominxx