Chapter 6: Behind that Smile

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT BUT WILL HAVE FULL MEANING⚠

Okay. Minghao is gonna be on full POV ahead this whole chapter. Make sure to handle the Sherlock inside of you. Enjoy! (^_^)
·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

//Minghao POV//
What will happen... If I tell her the truth...? I am too scared of what might happen... To see her... In pieces again... What will happen.....

Everything.

Everything that I've done...

It is to protect her...

Even if I lied almost her entire life... Keeping the reality as far away as possible... She will soon find out. About the truth and lies that are surrounding her...

Even if she gets mad at me and forgets me...

I will still protect her.

She is precious to me.

I cannot afford to lose another life.

I cannot afford to lose another memory, another tear, another goodbye...

I was entrusted by her brother to protect her. She wasn't just a friend. She was something so precious to me that even if she was in my sight I would still feel the danger...

Of her finding out...

About the lies that have been spreading its arms around her for a very long time.

If I tell her, she will get hurt. Mentally. She would hate me. Lose the trust I had gained all over the years of being besties.

I am willing to sacrifice my life for her. She is that little flower that is very hard to find. A very rare kind. That I need to protect.

It's not that easy to find this rare creature. A person that is willing to sacrifice her life for others even if she has had enough with life.

The person who has been hiding the truth; the pain she is going through that smile...

The person who I am afraid of telling you the truth is...

My step-sister.

I will protect Lee Somi.

I will protect her. No matter what. In order of the brother who has been taking care of me since I was a kid. The one who helped me through my struggles...

I will help you...

Youngie-hyung.

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
Soooooo

Confused?

Comment what and why that confused you. But don't be prepared for straight-forward answers. I will still answer them tho. Also comment who you thought is the 'brother' Minghao was talking about. Maybe you were right!

See you in the next chapter Fam!!

xxsominxx