Chapter 11: Blushing

'Omooooo~~ Soonyoungie is dancinggggg!!' I thought while silently fangirling. Of course, me being my usual self, hit the door accidentally while fangirling. 'Aigoo Somi-ah. Why did you have to do that? You're so stupid!!!!' I said while hitting my head looking like- looking like-- jUST SOMEONE STUPID.

Of course I'm not blind nor deaf. And yeppity yup you're guess is right. He did stop dancing and came towards my direction. He couldn't see well through the doors of the practice room because they were tinted but I can see perfectly what he's about to do.

'He's walking towards the door. I don't know what to do what the hell do I do?!'

I finally came to a halt with my panic reactions and realized that I've been standing there without doing anything useful at all.

As I finally came back to my senses, I ran around the hall of the floor I am in and luckily I found a storage closet filled with dirty dustpans and cleaning products but that's not what's in my mind right now.

'Oh oh oh he's out of the room. hE IS OUT OF THE ROOM.' I quickly dismissed that thought when he just asked a simple, "Eo? Nuguseyo?.....Aninde...? A..rasseo." He sounded so confused it was soooo cuteeeee!!!!!

Slap yourself out of it right now Somi. Stop fangirling and just go inside the room. 'Remember Somi. Knock on the door. Just... Simply knock on the door... Just knock...' Those thoughts was interrupted by a sound of a door moving and closing.

"Were you the one who knocked on the door, Somi-ah?"

Right there.

Infront of me.

Was the great Kwon Soonyoung looking scared as hell.

I just blinked my eyes out of my flustered state thinking that he's here now in front of you and is scared because you slightly scared him. 'This munchkin needs to be protected. My god.' I thought silently to myself.

And I'm here right now. Blushing the hell out of myself because I don't know how to respond to my crush who is scared right now.

'Just tell him the fricka frack that something must have bumped the door or something.'

"Oh. Umm. Sorry. That wa--wasn't m--me. Did s--omething happen to yo--u o-or wha--t??" I asked while stuttering like a boss(Not really but really really cause, just look at how I write on a character on how to stutter. I'm plain stupid. I'm sorry to let your precious eyes be burned by this shitty book. Go back now~)

He looked at me weirdly before asking me a quick but serious question. "Sure you weren't the one?" He said with his eyes intentky on me making me more nervous to answer because of the tension but I finally found the courage to tell him, "nO IT'S NOT ME. I SWEAR. WHY WOULD I LIE TO YOU? I JUST GOT HERE." In my mind I said, 'Please believe. Please freaking believe what I said.' And so , he let me go and said a fine. I'd be seriously arguing with him right now if he would doubt me but that's not perfect for the scenario that's hAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

Enough of those.

Wait.

Why the hell am I blushing madly?! Be careful with him Somi. Take control of yourself. Focus... Focus... FREAKYDIFRACKFVCKINFOCUSLEESOMI!!

"Uhm. Somi-ah, are you okay? You've been spacing out while punching the air. Are you fine? I can take you to the clinic if you're not feeling well (A/N Cliché much?) Soonyoung asked me holding back his laughter.

I stared at him with my face blushing beet red. How come I became so stupid right now?! Just. Calm down. Breathe in some air and... Calm... Down... I thought while spacing out again while feeling my face heat up.

Why the hell am I blushing so much today?

And after that, Soonyoung and I went in the practice room. We danced to 아주 NICE, PRETTY U, and ADORE U inside the practice room. I danced quite well because Jihoon taught me how to dance. And I memorized the dances all perfectly.

"Wow Somi-ah! You dance to the song perfectly! Did you memori- YAH!!"

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
And that's a wrap for today. I finally updated! 았사! I'm sorry for the cliffhanger/s and the story going nowhere. I am a bit distracted with school work and mostly right now because I am a part of the school's play. I'm a dancer there and I sure am gonna tell you that it's a hard task being one.

I love you guys so much. I really am thankful that you guys have spare time to read my book.

Please be aware that I can't update that often because of this horrible thing called school.

Live a normal life and work hard in everything you guys do.

사랑해요 여러분!♥♥♥

xxsominxx