I Suppose

Warning: Slurs. Homophobic & transphobic slurs. Main character gets deadnamed.

Paring: Prinxiety, platonic or romantic

Word count: 163

Additional shit: I was deadnamed today on purpose and needed to cry so instead I wrote. Sorry. Also this is a high school au.

"Leave Roman alone!" Virgil yelled, stepping in front of his friend.

A very, very tall senior-year girl shrugged.
"And why should I leave Rosa alone? She's a tranny. A faggot. A pervert. She deserves to be hurt," she sneered, her eyes glistened with hatred.

"He is a boy who doesn't take shit from anyone," Verge threatened, his voice was passive aggressively soft. Something Roman has never heard before.

Virgil stepped out of the way of Roman and took is hand, kissing the top of it.
"May I have this battle?" He smirked.

"Gladly," Roman responded, shakily.

Roman bowed after dropping Virgil's hand. In one swift motion, he swung his fist at the senior in front of them. She toppled over as a fist collided with her stomach.

"Oh I wouldn't normally punch anyone I suppose, but I guess I've got to break my own rule because of people like you," Roman giggled, mercilessly.

"Hey, Roman?"

"Yea, Sunshine?"

"You're looking incredibly handsome today,"