Chapter Six

Sarah's pov.

I am just running and running. I can't be Luna of a pack with my ex-bullies. They have already threatened me and I just can't stand up to them so it brings me to why I'm running. I can smell Andrews sent following me. This isn't what I wanted. Him following me is a bad idea.

"Sarah" I could hear Andrew bellowing my name threw the trees. He only seemed to be a few miles behind me. I was fast so I kept running for a few more hours until I couldn't hear or smell Andrew anymore. I stopped at a lake and sat on the edge. I took of my shoes and put my feet in the water. I felt a tap on the my shoulder and I turned around.

Andrew.

"Sarah. Where do you think you are going? Why are you running away from me? "What has happened?" He demanded. He made me flinch a bit. "I was went for a run, go home I will be back in a few hours" I replied. "Sarah your running with fear, tell me why?" He said sadly.

"Sarah, you dare tell him. You dare. Your life won't last for much longer if you tell Andrew. We are watching you and are ready for your next move, so be careful. Anything could happen" Tiffany said through mind link.

"Andrew it's nothing, really" I said. "It is something! I have made you run away because you shouldn't be feelings like this I've treated you so good" He said with a few tears running down his face. "Ok, well what happened was-"
I felt something sharp stab my neck and before I knew it I was dropping to the floor and I blanked out.

Dream~
I woke up laying on a patch of grass, starring up at the blue sky. The sun was shining and it was hot. I squinted my eyes seeing two little silhouettes and a bigger one.
"Mummy, mummy" a high pitched voice said. I was confused. There were two children standing in front of me know and Andrew was next to them. He looked a little older but still a hottie. The kids gave me a hug. "Hey babe" Andrew said then kissed my forehead.

A bright light appeared moments later and everything had disappeared even Andrew and the children. "Sarah, sweetheart, do you know what happened to you" a woman's voice asked. "Yes, I blanked out because of them three witches" I said sadly. "Your body is slowly recovering the dart had a weird substance that had made you go into a coma and you will be in it of pain when you awake" she said softly and kindly.

The woman stepped from the light and revealed herself. She had white hair that shone, her eyes were the brightest blue ever and she was ever so beautiful. She wore a long white dress with many designs and patterns. "Your the moon goddess aren't you?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

End of dream~

Andrews pov.

I followed Sarah into the woods. It hurt me that she didn't stop when I called her name. I hid my sent and kept running , she would think I went back and we would stop. And she did. I saw her sitting on the edge of a lake. Looking sad.

I tried so many times to get her to tell me why she was running. Was she running from me? Did I do something wrong? Maybe all this was too much pressure. We had a moment of silence and it looked like she was mind linking someone. Then she started. "Ok, what happened was-" Then Sarah dropped to floor. "SARAH!!" I shouted. I noticed a dart in her neck. I pulled it out and put it in my pocket. I picked Sarah up gently and ran back to the pack house.

"George get the pack doctor now!" I commanded in alpha tone. I needed Sarah to be alright. She couldn't die I would let that happen. I brought Sarah down to the pack doctors room. He came rushing down. "What's the problem alpha Andrew?"he said. "Sarah was shot with this dart" I took the dart out of my pocket and handed it to him. "And she's fallen unconscious, please help her doctor" I said nearly crying.

The doctor explained to me that the substance Sarah was shot with triggered her body to go into a coma. And she may never come back. I was crying when he told me, I don't care I love my mate so much.

I looked at Sarah she looked so limp and pale. She had loads of wires going through her. I sat on the chair next to her bed for the next few hours hoping she would come back then, but she didn't.

"Everyone, meet me outside in 5 minutes" I said through mind link. 5 minutes later everyone was outside in surprise. "As you know Sarah was shot with a type of substance which has made her fall into a coma, and she say never come back" I said sternly holding my tears in. I needed to show my power towards whoever done this. Everyone's faces we're worried and angry. "So whoever done this, whoever flipping hurt my mate, you will be severely punished and banished from this pack" I said, my anger was starting to show.

I need to kill whoever done this to my baby... I thought to myself.

Sorry for short chapter xx
Xoxo Shan