Chapter 17

Tiffany's pov.
After a few weeks being chained in the living room. They released me and told me to never return again. Oh, well they can't tell me what to do. But if I decided to return I would probably die. I didn't care. Sarah isn't an angel she doesn't deserve any of this.

So right now I'm in this little village. Miles and miles away from my old pack. I need to find a new one ASAP! I've been running for days on end and this is the first time I've sat down. On a park bench is some little town. I see a group of boys and approach them. "Hey boys, any chance you could tell me where I am?" I asked sweetly. "Pensvile" one boy answered. I thanked then and found a small hotel. I had about 50 pounds, which was enough to last me a few days. I walked into the hotel and walked up the desk. There was a man about 40 behind the desk. His hair was in the verge of turning white and it was quite chubby. I payed for my room which was room 16. Before I left to go find my room the man spoke directly to me. "Be warned, you are a rogue which means the alpha will know of your presence" he said.

I gulped. I felt a bit scared though I never get scared of anyone. I opened the door to where I was staying. It was alright. It had a double bed with blue and white sheets. A desk, tv, kitchen area, bathroom and a balcony. I walked into the bathroom and ran the water. Luckily in the room there was shampoo and conditioner someone had left. I washed my hair and then got out. I changed into the same clothes I wore, as I weren't allowed to get the test of my clothes. Yes I look like a tramp. I braided my hair and went to sleep.

Hours later, I was woken by banging on the door and shouting. "Rogue! Let us in now!" Someone shouted. There were at least a few men on the other side of the door. They kept banging and banging. I opened the window and jumped out. Seeing as I'm not human I would heal quicker. I ran and ran. Then suddenly someone was literally behind me. They forced a cloth on my mouth and nose. Shit it was chloroform. I tried to not breath it in. I was standing still and the man behind was pushing the cloth hard on my mouth and nose. I was holding my breath still. "Come on, come on, breath it in. It's not going to kill you sweetheart" the man said surprisingly sweetly. When he said that I took a breath and next everything went black.

I woke up in a cell. I am truly sick and tired of this. I was chained with silver chains, on my wrists and ankles. It hurt like hell. What made it worse was that I haven't eaten to drunk anything for a while so the healing may take a lite longer. Three guards came down the stairs. One spoke. "Your name rouge?" He said rudely. "Tiffany Logswood" I replied looking down to the ground. "Why are you here?" He asked. "I was kicked out of my old pack" I said remembering the good times. "Why?" He asked. "Because I accidentally hurt the Luna, do you think I would be able to join your pack?" I asked.

They growled. "No one hurts a Luna! But it's up to the alpha, he will be down in a few hours. Let's get this started shall we" another man said evilly. They opened the cell and they all walked in. One slapped my face, the other kicked my stomach and the other was watching evilly. It was so painful. This went on for an hour. They went for a few minutes and returned the a bottle of something. "Here have this" one said. They forced it down the throat. It was burning like hell. It was wolfsbane! They chucked the rest of it at me. They took there and watched me scream and cry.

Two of the guards went upstairs. The other one was in the cell with me. His eyes were full of anger. "What a pretty little rogue you are" he teased and laughed. He kneeled down next to me and smiled. Not the nice type of smile but the one you see and you need to run.

Daniels pov.
"Alpha Daniel, there is a rogue in the dungeon" my beta Thomas told me. I stood up in anger. How dare someone come on my land. "Ok, I will be down in a few hours, take care of it" I said. Knowing that disgust went through my voice when I said it. And with that Thomas left and I carried on with my work.

A few hours went past and it was time to see this rogue who has entered MY land. I walk downstairs. I smell such a sweet and nice smell. It smelt of vanilla and strawberries. It was a smell I've never really smelt. It must be from the rogue. It must be a girl and she must be my mate!

I heard a piercing scream come from the dungeon. It was my mate. She was in danger, well she was in a cell of course she was. I ran downstairs, ready to see my mate. When I got downstairs, I saw a girl half naked with loads of bruises on her body. And one of the guards naked. "Carlos! What the blooding hell do you think your doing!" I shouted, I was mad. I could see my mate crying and beaten up badly. Carlos put his clothes back on and left the room. I walked up to my mate, who was still looking down at the floor. She was chained up and had plenty of bruises across her whole body. My wolf was pained to see her like this. I un-chained her and lifted her chin up. "Mine" I said and gave her a hug. She winced in pain and was still crying. I couldn't bare to see her like this. "I am so sorry for what my guards have done, you are my mate and I will protect for forever" I said and picked her up. I grabbed a cover and wrapped her in it. I walked up to my room and put her to bed. God. I hate myself.

I sat and watched her as she tried to sleep. I kept saying it was ok and that she could sleep. She tried so hard. "Shall I help you get to sleep?" I asked and she nodded. She knew what I meant and I knew what what I meant. I went downstairs and grabbed what I needed. Then I went back upstairs to see my mate still there eyes wide open. "Sleeping pills?" I asked. "No they don't help" she whispered. There was only one thing I could do to make her sleep and make her pain go away, I grabbed the cloth with chloroform and put it on her mouth and nose. She didn't see it coming, though I thought she did. She tried pushing my hand off but I didn't budge. I could see her eyes drifting off, then I heard a breath from her and she fell asleep. I kissed her head and went into bed beside her.

So guys, Tiffany was beaten up again, she found her mate and then he made her go to sleep but he thought that's what she wanted?

Hope you liked Tiffany's pov haha
Xoxo Shan