Chapter Thirteen.

Sarah's pov

OMG! I am so excited for today. My date with Andrew is today. He didn't tell me what we're doing. He said to just relax because everything is planned. I literally jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. I washed my hair and I went to get some clothes. When I walked out of the bathroom I found a dress. It was purple, it had one strap and it was beautiful. There were jewels on the front of it, from the top to about the waist. And the rest of the dress just flowed. I'm guessing Andrew left this for me. I just smiled. I put on the dress and wow I looked so pretty. It was so suited to be worn by me.

I took it off, as we weren't going out for a while. So I slipped on some shorts and a blue vest top and headed downstairs. My eyes were in starring at the kitchen in amazement. My nose was smelling the beautiful smells. There was a breakfast buffet. And Andrew was standing in front of the table smiling at my shock. I gulped. "Wow, this all looks tasty" I said. "It's for you, obviously it is a lot but anything you don't eat everyone else can have. Come on let's sit down" he pulled up a chair and I sat down.

God I felt like a princess! The food consisted of bacon, egg, sausage, toast, fruit, shakes and tea. It was so amazing. And in the middle of the table there were lillies. It was about 11am when I was full up. "Alright, Sarah. I'm going to get ready and you should too. We're leaving at 12:30 so be ready my dear" he said. I left the table and Andrew quickly grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. He gently grabbed my head and started kissing my neck. I could feel tingles. I pulled away and have him a peck. "I say if you want to go on this date I need to get ready ASAP." I said. He nodded and I headed upstairs.

When I was ready I looked in the mirror. I was wearing the purple dress with white pumps. Me and high heels are a big no no. I hate high heels. I curled my hair loosely. I had some eye liner on, mascara, white eye shadow and pink lipstick. Man, did I look fine. I walked down the stairs am reached the front door. I was so nervous, I've never really been on a date! I opened the door to find a limo outside. A man opened the door of the limo for me to get in. I could see Andrew inside already. Wow! I just thought.

Andrew was wearing a tux. We are going somewhere posh, I thought. We were in the limo for about an hour. Then we stopped outside a big building. There were a lot of people dressed smartly like us walking into the entrance. The man opened the door and I stepped out. I was a little confused on why and where we were but it was different. Andrew grabbed my hand and led me to the entrance. "Two tickets to Snow White please" he said to the woman at the entrance. She handed him the tickets and he handed her the money.

He was taking me to a theatre to watch a fairy dale. Ok then? We walked up a few stairs and the reached a red curtain. It was a booth just for us right next to the stage. "This is an opera version. I'm warning you now babe" he said smiling. An opera I thought to myself. Singing? I've always wanted to see an opera. How did he know!? The lights went down and music started playing and I kept the eyes peeled to the stage.

When the play finished me and Andrew walked back down the stairs. "So did you like it?" He asked sweetly. "Eh. It was ok" I replied lying. "Oh so I didn't see you shed a few tears. Or was that just my imagination" he laughed."Whatever!" I exclaimed.

It was about 4:30 when we arrived home. Andrew told me to get changed into normal clothes and so I went upstairs. Took off my lipstick and eye shadow as well as my dress. Then I put a pair of American leggings and a black vest top. And I put on my black converse. I walked of the room to nearly trip on something outside the door. I opened it. It was a pair of pink and purple roller skates. I grabbed them and went downstairs. I'm excited to see what he has planned next but the opera would have been fine.

We went into the limo again. Andrew was wearing black jeans with a white top. He smiled at me when I entered the car. "Roller skating?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah. We're going to a roller disco" he explained. "OMG!" I shouted and laughed. I put my seat belt on and waited for the car to top again. It only took about 20 minutes before the man opened the door again. We were standing outside a place that looked like a bar. But it wasn't there was a big pink sign which read "ROLLER DISCO".

Yay. So happy! We walked inside and Andrew got us some tickets. Then we put on our roller skates. "Woo hoo" I yelled dancing to the music playing. Andrew was just laughing at me. "Be careful babe don't want you breaking anything on your first EVER date" he said. I laughed and winked at him. He had a point I didn't want to remember my first date being in the hospital. I wanted to remember having fun with my mate and just loving him as much as I can.

After a few hours I was ready to go to sleep. We put our shoes back on and walked outside. Andrew told the limo driver we will be back in 10 minutes. We walked down the street for a second until we found a pizza shop. Food! I was starving and Andrew read my mind big time. He ordered a meat feast pizza and two cans of fanta. The drinks came first and I gulped that down. I could finally feel my energy levels rising. When the pizza was ready we headed back to the limo and ate our pizza.

When we got back home it was 7 and I was so tired. My energy had dropped lower than before I had the fanta. I trotted up to bed. Andrew said he would be back in a second. God. This day has been the best day I've lived. My first date was perfect it was sureal. I am so happy! I fell asleep on the bed after my thoughts. Then a few minutes I woke from my sleep a bit as Andrew was pulling my socks off and then the pulled off my leggings. He then put the cover over me. He didn't even notice I was awake. He lay beside me and started stroking my hair then I fell asleep again.

The next morning I woke up a little early. I felt the sudden urge to just see if Caleb was alright. He was always so saddened and depressed at the moment. I opened his bedroom door a bit and he was sleeping. Or so I think.

Caleb's pov

Someone was just at my door I have a feeling it was Sarah. She is just so concerned and worried for me. I don't know if I should tell her what happened to Emily but I need someone to know. When she was at my door I made out I was asleep holding in my tears for when she left.

I just can't take not having her here with me anymore. I am nothing without Emily. I loved her and still love her. She completed me. She made me who I am. Of course because she was my mate!

Ooh.
So Caleb has been having nightmares about his mate Emily who is dead. And Sarah finally went on her first date with Andrew and loved it so much
Hope you enjoyed this longer chapter

Xoxo Shan