Chapter Eight.

Andrews pov.

It was Tiffany! Wow she's good making out she was looking with me but she was just blaming it on someone else. God, when I get my hands on her she will learn not to mess with my mate.

I stormed upstairs and staring searching for Tiffany. I could smell her strawberry and pineapple sent. I turned around to see Tiffany standing there looking all sweet. "Hey alpha Andrew" she said sweetly. I growled and picked her up other my shoulder. "Someone go and get the guards please" I ordered. Two guards came rushing up. I sat Tiffany on a chair and told the guards to hold her onto the chair.

I ran downstairs to the torture closest and put on gloves to protect me from the silver. I picked up 6 metal hooks and two wrist silver chains, two ankle silver chains, a neck one and a waist one. I ran back upstairs and hammered the hooks into the wall on the great hall. I attached the silver chains to her wrists, ankles, neck and waist. Then hooked the chains onto the hooks. I then bent each hook together so they looked like rings. I hope she feels so uncomfortable.

"Everyone, gather around please" Everyone gathered around me. "As you can see Tiffany has been silver chained to the wall here so you can see this traitor. She was the true traitor that hurt my mate and your Luna. I don't want anyone to talk to her or try and help her. If you do you will be up there with her. Do I make myself clear" I said sternly. "Yes alpha" they said and walked away.

It was 1pm and the doctor said that at 6pm I could go check up on Sarah. What am I meant to do. I decided to go for a run. I ran outside and shifted into my wolf. My wolf was black like most alphas. I just ran and felt the breeze through my fur. I found a lake and had a drink before turning back and heading to the pack house. I feel so alone and incomplete without Sarah. She was my company.

I shifted back into human form and grabbed my clothes. I walked into the living room. The time now was 3pm. Caleb was sitting on the sofa. "Caleb, mate why you sitting watching tv alone?" I asked. "Because everyone else is in their bedrooms" he said. I sat next to him and put the Xbox on. "Ready for some call of duty" I said with an evil smirk. "Hell yeah!" He said excitedly. After an hour or so we finished and I had won. I told him I had to go see Sarah and he said ok.

I walked down to Sarah's room. And took a seat next to her. I smiled at her and kissed her on her forehead. "Baby, come back, I love you, I love you so much and I can't live a day without you" I said close to tears.

"I love you too"

Sorry for the short chapters guys!xx
Xoxo Shan