Chapter Nine.

Andrews Pov.
It was Sarah's voice. My wolf and I were so glad she was back! I kissed her and yelled for the doctor. "Doctor, doc-" he looked at me in confusion. Then noticed that Sarah was awake and he smiled at her.

"Oh, Sarah it's glad to have you back. How do you feel? He asked kindly. "I feel tired" she replied. I pulled the doctor aside. "Can she come back?" I asked. "I guess so just let me check everything, she will be very weak so you need to look after her well alpha" he replied. After checking everything he let me take Sarah.

Sarah got up and I grabbed her hand. "Alright babe let's go" I said. She tried to walk but her legs wobbled and she nearly fell to the ground but I saved her. I decided to just carry her to the bedroom. I rested her on the bed and took my shirt off.

"So what happened while I was away Andrew" she said closing her eyes and talking softly. "Well a lot, to be honest.. I set out to try and found out who hurt you, I tracked them down to find it was Marisa and Angelica but it weren't them. Though they were punished. Then we found a DNA hair sample that matched Tiffany. Remember those girls who came up to us after the ceremony? Anyways, now she's silver chained downstairs" I said kind of smiling. She sighed and then smiled. "I need to tell you something" she said.

"Well, when I was in foster care and I was bullied it was by Tiffany mainly and her two side kicks Marisa and Angelica. Or Angie. They tore me down for years and made my life hell. Then I decided to run away so here I am now. Then at the ceremony she mind linked me telling to run and not come back because she wanted to be Luna. So then I ran and then this is why it happened" she said sadly. I was even more angry!

I clenched my fist and growled. "I am gonna teach her a lesson. She's a coward and a bully and after I'm done with her she will be a rogue" I said evilly. She smirked a bit, she calmed me down knowing she was a bit happier. We then headed to bed cuddled up.

Sarah's pov.
When I woke up Andrew was taking a shower. I peeked through the door and saw nothing so I have up and walked downstairs. People came rushing to me with concern asking me things like "Luna, are you ok?" "Sweetie are you feeling better" I was just nodding and saying yes. After that I are some toast with Nutella and headed to the living room where, Katie, Carrie, George and Matt were.

"Hey you guys" I said smiling. Katie and Carrie ran up to me. "OMG are you alright" Carrie said. "Yes I'm fine, now stop worrying about me because I'm worrying that you guys haven't played call of duty for a while, EY now so let's get to it" I said turning the Xbox on. They were all just laughing quietly.

"Where's Caleb?" I asked. "He's upstairs, he said he will come down later" George said. "Oh ok" I said shrugging. I beat my score on COD unlike these four who are way under. It's so nice winning! Knowing you can't be beaten! I smiled and laughed at everyone while playing knowing no one can beat me.

It was about 8pm when we stopped playing. I decided to go to bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Using the rest of the shampoo and conditioner. I dried my hair and by time I was finished it was nearly nine. I hopped into bed and waited for Andrew to come in.

I felt a presence behind me and I knew it was Andrew. I finally could sleep knowing that my mate, whom I love will be here. Hold up did I just say love?

Hey guys thanks for reading my book so far I have about 120 reads so thanks!x
Hope you like this chapter let me know your opinions x
Xoxo Shan