Chapter Fourteen

Andrews pov

Right now, it's morning and I'm watching my beautiful mate make us breakfast. I offered to do it but she insisted. After we ate we watched some a film called Mama. Sarah was frightened a lot. Me? I was just there like haha look at that ugly hag. And of course I comforted Sarah. After the film Sarah is on my lap with her arms around me scared.

"Baby, it's ok. The films finished" I said trying not to laugh. "Ok" she said and turned around at the tv and sighed in relief. She was about to get off when I pulled her so close to me that our lips crashed together. I held her waist and she was going through my hair and holding my shoulders. Her make up session lasted a good few minutes until it was interrupted by someone.

"Alpha Andrew?" A voice asked. "Yes" I replied. "You are needed for the meeting" he replied. I nodded and sent him off. "Sarah, I will be back soon!" I said and kissed her forehead. She got off of me and I made my way to the conference room. I entered and saw all the Alphas from the packs nearby.

"Alpha Andrew, please take a seat we have an important matter to discuss and decide" a voice said. I sat down and awaited for him to speak again. "Ok, so I have called this meeting today to warn you about what the silver crest pack are going to do. They are going to be attaching alpha Andrews pack!" He said sadly but strongly. I gulped. Who in their right mind would they and attack MY pack. This means war! I growled.

"For christ's sake man! Calm down!" He said. I stopped and looked at him. "Now Alpha Andrew, they will attack next week Tuesday at midnight, and you may ask how I know this well I have spies there. Now alpha Andrew what would you like to do?" He asked. "Ok, I want the beat fighters we all have, woman and children should be kept in the safe house. We need guards at all the entrances and I don't care what it takes to keep our pack safe!" I kind of shouted.

"Everyone clear? Listen to Alpha Andrew because he is in charge of this whole operation" he said sternly. That means I will be busy so much. Me and Sarah won't have enough time together. I didn't want to. But if I didn't Sarah and I may never ever have time for eachother.

Sarah's pov.

Andrew had to go to a meeting about the pack. I don't see why I can't go I am Luna of this pack after all. I watched another film after Andrew left called The Notebook. Was crying at the end, was sad. It was about 12pm and so I made a cheese sandwich. After I ate it I headed to the music room. Music is my life, it was my best friend when no one is there. So this room is my universe.

I walked in and sat at the piano. I played a few chords and got a beat going. I added some lyrics and some other tunes. Then about 2 hours later I actually wrote a song! It's called The One. Yes it's about Andrew he is the one. It was such an amazing song I wrote I was shocked that I could write a song.

I stayed and tried to write some other songs. The time was about 5pm and I started to feel a little tired. Oh well I thought and I carried on. A few minutes later, I felt a rush of darkness hit me and I fell to sleep. Then only a few minutes later I felt someone pick me up and was walking. It wasn't Andrew because it wasn't his scent. It was Caleb. I opened my eyes and Caleb noticed me.

"Hey there sleeping beauty" he laughed. "I weren't meant to fall asleep! And you can let me walk I have legs" I pointed out. "It's cool we're near anyways" he said. "Ok" I laughed. "I heard your song you wrote it was beautiful Sarah" I said sweetly. I blushed. I was happy that someone heard it and liked it. "Thank you Caleb it means a lot" I said. We reached the door and he point me down outside.

"Thanks" I said and I waves goodbye. I heard him mumble 'cya'. I walked into the room and Andrew weren't there. I had an amazing day yesterday and now today he weren't here. I was tired though so I got into my polar bear pyjamas and hopped into bed. I cuddled up in bed though wishing I was cuddling Andrew. I wish he weren't always so busy. I wish he was here with me.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated a lot and the chapters aren't the best just been a little busy x
Xoxo Shan