Chapter 5: Meet Jules

Namjoon blew his nose, feeling his forehead drench with sweat as he shifted positions on the chair. Glancing over at the intern that seemed to leave water by the table in front of him, he smiled kindly in her sweet direction. Her eyes barely met his, exterior shy, and face round; creating a baby-face easily to look at and trust. The leader felt himself relax as he greeted her.

"Aoroma," he called out, bowing.

The girl bowed back before straightening and asking, "How are you doing today? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Namjoon shook his head, groaning a little to himself as he laid into the seat. He tried to drown out the muffled music that seemed to be pouring in through the halls of the event. At a music show, he glanced at the other boys lazily. All were in their own worlds. Some sleeping, while others pranced around catching footage for the fans and their sites. He knew all of them were insanely exhausted but they put on a show for the camera so they could get in a few laughs...

The girl seemed to notice Namjoon zoning out. Smiling kindly, she glanced over at the rest of the boys. "I'm sure your fans will understand if you can't make it to the show today. Don't overwork yourself oppa."

Namjoon's face squished as he looked over at the petite woman. He shook his head, "I'll be fine. Just a little cold."

"You've been sweating through all your clothes in the last hour oppa," she tried, her voice gentle. She was a soft-spoken woman and Namjoon couldn't help but smile at her caring. He didn't stop her as she continued to pour in some words, "The last thing I want is for you to pass out on stage. That won't be good for anyone...plus, I've seen how stressed BangPD nim has been for the past month, along with you, I just want everyone to be okay with themselves again."

Namjoon side-smirked, watching the adorable woman ramble.

"All of you need to rest," Aoroma softly whispered, glancing at few of the faces that were asleep on couches across from Namjoon, "It'll take a toll on your body if you don't manage yourself wisely."

"How cute," Namjoon chimed, smiling as he wiped the sweat off his face with a tissue, "Your care for us already is the sweetest. Thank you for the advice."

She smiled shyly and Namjoon licked his lips, glancing at the others asleep.

Aoroma extended her long hair behind her ear as she softly went, "I can't help but feel entitled to help out. You gave me a great welcoming."

Namjoon's face scrunched awkwardly as he registered what she meant. Staring at her shy eyes, her rosy cheeks, and her nervous exterior, Namjoon almost forgot about that 'welcoming' all together. Horrendously uncomfortable, Namjoon cleared his throat and bowed, "S-Sure. I, uh, I almost forgot if I'm going to be honest. Just know that I probably had a great time and wish you all the best in this position."

The adorable woman's brows knit slightly, her cheeks growing insanely red. "R-Right."

Namjoon almost choked on himself, hating that particular month where he had gone off the rails and started hooking up with whomever and whatever he saw. Eyes bugged, he tried not to shudder at the phased memory of all the faces he could remember. Jules. Jules must've--had to be a part of that period. She just had to!

The intern was back to smiling, hands clasping in front of her so innocently, "Well, I hope to help you out whenever. I'm here studying with your makeup artist and helping out, but whenever you need me I am always available."

Namjoon took a long moment to nod. He grew paler now. The woman's sweetness was making this entire situation darker than he wanted in his head.

"Namjoon oppa?"