Into The Lion's Den

Alex pressed his back against the walls as he cautiously walked. The elevator was situated on the other side of the room and there were multiple guards patrolling the area simultaneously. They had machine guns slung across their shoulders, they were wide and alert as they surveyed the area.

He remembered Yegor's words. "I will hold them off for as long as I can."

Was he going to sacrifice himself for this mission? Was he going to take the bullet for him just like how his brother had?

Alex shook the feeling off his mind and advanced forward, his gun ready at his side.

He knocked out two guards twice his size easily, both wearing ski masks with a common disarming technique. He took both of their weapons after dumping both of their unconscious bodies into a nearby storage area and closed the door shut behind him.

What was he going to do with two machine guns in his grasp? He doubt he would really need them anyway. There wasn't any need for further casualties.

He took the metal stairs two at a time, the two machine guns slung over his back. No way was he going to trap himself in an elevator shaft with zero doubt, a CCTV camera placed in it and made his way six levels up from here.

Climbing as fast as he could, a plan formed in his mind. What would Ian Rider do at this point? He didn't know, but there was no backing out now. Alex wondered how Yegor was doing. What was to become of him? Would he be shot to death because of a choice that Alex had made?

He had arrived upon the sixth floor. There were guards all over the place. Patrolling around the area. There must have been over a hundred in this building. Alex hid behind a wall, his weapons at his side as he begun his plan.

(A/N) :
I apologise for the very short chapter. I am having writer's block and have run out of ideas until up to this very point. When I do clear my block up, I will update. It depends on whether I can think of anything.

But in the meantime, tell me in the comments on what you guys think should happen in the next chapter? Feedback will be greatly appreciated. Hope u guys enjoyed this so far. Looking forward to any comments whatsoever!