Prologue. You and I

As soon as the director yells, everything comes into place. What seems wrong is now right, everything makes sense. The betrayals, the broken hearts, the unrequited love, all occuring for one reason:

The drama.

Taeyong takes his time in the dressing room. He knows he's an international star, everyone wants him, hates him for taking their hearts. He is well loved, and he knows that everyone's love for him will never waver, he will always treated like a king.  So he takes his time. Slowly, he traces the hem line of the suit he is supposed to wear, and frowns. He knows it all, but why does he not know the exact measurements of this stupid suit? He is perfect, and it must stay that way.

"Hong Jisoo!" He calls out. Gentle knocking is heard at the doorway, and a muffled voice rings out.

"Yes, Mr. Lee? How may i help you?"

Taeyong snorts. He has gone through this numerous of times already with his manager; what's with Jisoo's forgetful memory?

"The usual." He rolls his eyes," Specifications, details, size. Everything."

Taeyong can hear irritated mutters and a few curses outside, but he ignores it. A few curses to make perfection. He doesn't mind.

He can sue Hong Jisoo's Jesus-loving ass later anyways.

_____

_____

_____

Jaehyun faces his manager, smiling. His manager seems to deflate under Jae's perfect, innocent, lovely dimples.

"You should really...Go to that clinic i-"

"No. I'm alright. You see? I'm smiling!" Jaehyun exclaims happily. However, a little too happily, as this causes a raised eyebrow from his suspicious and perhaps paranoid manager.

"That's exactly why you should go to the psy-"

Jae frowns," I don't like that word. I'm not crazy. Use doctor."

After an awkward silence, he adds,"I'm not sick either, but doctor sounds better." His eyes are like crescent moons, shining so brightly. But at the same time so deep and full of mysteries; making sure that once you jump into his world, you'll be stuck in the deep pit of his life forever. And you'll never get out willingly.

His manager sighs. " --Doctor. You smile too much. Is that normal?"

Jaehyun forces out a sad smile, and asks,"Is being very positive and smiling a lot a mental problem now in this time and age? That's really sad, y'know?"  His manager shakes his head dejectedly, and places a comforting hand on Jae' s shoulder. A sad smile creeps onto the manages face, as he slowly begins what is the end for Jaehyun.

"Then you should be able to handle the news. I'm not going into details. I'm just going to tell you quickly to lessen your suffering. 

"I'm really sorry, Jae. Your father... Let's say that he's finally at peace, finally together with your mother."

Jaehyun's smile disappears for a single moment to be replaced by frantic eyes like that of a trapped and powerless prey, but it reappears again. 

 "Thank you for telling me. Don't worry, It was time for him to go anyways. It's nothing much to be crying about,

Jaehyun tugs his manager's shirt, stares at the pale blue ceiling. 

Wipes the corner of his eyes, smiles.

"Just smile it off. Oh, and care for a bottle of soju?"

___________
___________
___________