Chapter 10. you.

You have a missed call!

Tap here to call back.

.

You have received a voice message!

Click here to open it.

Do you want to open (1) new voice message?

YES/NO

opening...

Rough, barely audible audo. Scratchy. 

"Jaehyun-ah. It's me. You know, right...? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HYUNIE!!! 

"Yeah... it's your birthday today. Hyung didn't forget your birthday, oh no he didn't!"

chuckling.

"I'm at the beach now, can you hear the sound of the sea gulls, the restless dull sea, the whirl of the wind? Uhhh you can't? Nevermind-- is it too faint?" 

(in the background)

"Isn't that romantisizing the beach too much, yu?"

An snort.

"No, I'm not. Open your eyes, look! Restless grey sea is accurate, y'know? It actually is giving me angsty vibes... 

"Thinking of you, Hyunie. Yes, that's it. I miss you so, so, so much. I know you have to visit your family in America; but how about me, eh? But...."

A pause.

"Someday, I will become part of your family."

"Anyways, happy birthday! Did you recieve my message? I promise to use an automatic system so you'll get one every year... even if i'm not here anymore. You understand, don't you? The human life is fragile like glass-- but you. You are the unthought of exception. You are like plastic, and with you my glass-like self is much stronger. But then again, we will all... leave an empty space where we once stood in the greater plan of the universe, right?Sooner or later we all leave the universe." 

"Every year. I promise. That's my promise to you. No matter where i am, how we are, I'll make sure my birthday messages will see you through the ages; no matter how dark, bleak or bright your path is. I will be your angel, guiding you through all the storms and tides. We will be forever, even in death; i will be a star just for you. Just follow the star right above you, because that's gonna be one of us somehow. It'll always take care of you, Hyun-ah."

"Well, this became depressing real quick. Lol. Goodbye !!! Happy Bday!!!" 

-end of recording- 

sorry for the inactivity yall :-(  my life is kinda disorganized atm :/