Three;Jaehyun and a peek at his past)

Jaehyun

"Jung Jaehyun! Stop daydreaming,  its time for the poster's photo-taking!" a deep voice makes Jaehyun's vision blurry for a moment, then his eyes refocus to see...  

Taeyong. Lee Taeyong.

  Taeyong's voice is greatly different as compared to Yug's soft, amusing voice, however; 

that darned Taeyong sure lives up to his popular godly visuals the most right now, with his pitch-black leather jacket and those cold blue eyes. His contact lens make him look a hell lot like a manga character. I can't help but stare into his eyes although i know... the more i do that, the more i'll be reminded of Yu who also loved to wear blue contact lenses.

 Jaehyun just can't help but think, eyes a tad bit intrusive. He just wants to look into Taeyong's ocean-colored eyes and explore the depth of that particular ocean for the whole day. At the same time, Jaehyun can't help but stare at Taeyong's wet, and see-through white shirt that's beneath his leather jacket.  

"Well i'll be fxxked." Jaehyun mutters, blushing, cheeks a vivid shade of pink.

"What did you say?" Taeyong glances up from tying his undone shoelaces, and asks. Clearly he did not catch whatever Jaehyun had said under his breath. He looks at Jaehyun expectantly.

"Nothing. Nothing you need to know of."

Jaehyun's thoughts, his regrets, his broken heart 

Where are you, Yug? I miss you so much. Now someone else reminds of you, and it hurts so much to think just of your name. To think that you died because of me.

All because of me. 

My fault.

I knew that you didn't love me anymore, wanted to leave me already; but why did i protest? Why did i ask you to stay? To say 'I love you' one more time? But was those simple 3 words really simply too hard for you to choke out? 

I knew that you didn't love me, didn't want to see my irritating face, didn't want to say 'i love you' to the me who became like a stranger you'd meet on the streets, i understand that, you know? But i wasn't asking for much. I just asked for 3 hollow, simple but comforting for me, words. These 3 words you may hate, but it could have made my day. Why did you have to react like that? 

You probably don't miss me. 

But I do.

Still.

With all my heart.

___________________________________