The hero dies in this one

I'm not one of those people who enjoy flying. It makes them feel like a bird, free and everything. Right now I feel like I'm trapped in a bucket. It's awfull. Crowded and everyone with their scent. I'm obviously sensitive to scents now. I miss Mark's scent. Maybe I should have told him.

He ignored me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Are you sure? Can I get you something?"

"No."

I closed my eyes and dozed off. Too many things have happened today, I'm exhausted.

I had a dream about Mark. It was really nice. He was kissing me and I enjoyed it.

"You had a nice dream, didn't you?" Anna Know it all.

"How do you know?"

"I read minds. It was dirty, you dirty girl."

I laughed.

"No, it wasn't you idiot."

She winked.

"Who were you dreaming about? Was it Mark or was it the sexy doctor?"

"I wasn't.. Wait! Why would I be dreaming of dr. Avidan?"

"I don't know, maybe you like him or something."

"In case you haven't noticed I'm pregnant. With Mark. And still married."

"Soon to be divorced. Don't be so uptight. So what, you're pregnant. Mark could babysitt while you go on dates."

She was talking nonsence.

"Yes and maybe my little Dot can call Desiree Mummy Number 2, don't you think?"

I smiled overwidely and she choked on her Coke.

"No! I still can't believe I'm going to be an auntie. Auntie Anna. Sounds good, doesn't it?"

She looked really happy. I smiled lightely.

"It really does."

I felt sick.

"Oh, no. I need to throw up."

"Shit, Lena, don't puke all over me, please."

I ran across the isle and locked myself in the toilet. I freshened myself up and got up.

"Everything okay?"

I lifted my thumb.

We landed on El Prat airport and it was huge. I could get lost here really easy. Our driver waited along with our tour guide.

"Buenos días señoras, bienvenidos a Barcelona."

I smiled at the woman, I didn't understand anything she said.

"Yo soy Janaina y yo seré tu guía de viaje."

I knocked Anna.

"What did she say? Is she trying to kidnap us?"

"Shut up. She told us her name and the fact she'll be our guide."

Janaina spoke.

"You don't understand spanish, I speak english as well, don't worry. I'm not trying to kidnap you."

I smiled.

"Let's take you to your hotel."

Anna picked a hotel. "Ohla." It was nice, big and modern. Nothing like the one in Dubrovnik but a man can't get everything, right?