Arty? Oh I Think I Know Her./ Baka Taco.

[contain curses/unholy/sinful/etc words]

Geno sigh as he laid his head against Reaper's shoulder. "Love, who you're texting to?" He question. Reaper hummed as he grabbed the Frappuccino Geno took away from him. "1, I'm texting a friend whom is now working and second, why didn't you leave me some of the coffee?" Reaper said.

"You need a break from the Frappuccino and... actually Starbucks in general." Geno paused before continuing, "Also who's this friend of yours?" He ask. Reaper sigh, "Her name is..Art..actual name, Arty. Name preference Jen, Art, or her actual name. " Repaer answered. "Huh...that name sounds familiar. Though how could I tell?" Geno mumbled softly.

Frisk was coloring as they look at the couple, they smiled and wished that maybe one day they could be like that with someone they love. Though their focus is to become an babysitter..no Aunt! For the many children they might have.

Reaper pat Geno's head, whom was laying on Reaper's lap now. "I'm so bored..." He mumbled. "You're always bored, Love." Reaper pointed out. "But I'm bored of the borest of them all." Geno said. Frisk look at Geno, ' do you want to do the ice bucket challenge than? To keep your boredom low?? ' they signed at him.

"Noooo thanks." Geno said, "but I don't want you get bored to death." Reaper spoke looking at Frisk. ' oh oh oh!! Reaper you should make Geno wear the maid dress again!!! ' they signed happily. "Oh please don't do that to me." Geno begged softly.

"Oh? I guess it been some days since Geno wore that maid dress. Besides a month is around the corner before he's free from my commands." Reaper spoke, humming softly at the end. Frisk smile at him brightly, ' you should make him wear it!! ' they signed.

"No!"

"Probably"

"Nu-uh!!"

"Geno are you seriously gonna deny it?"

"No."

"Yes?"

"No, Baka taco!!"

"A what now?"

".....0^0"

"What's this ' baka taco ' Geno?"

"Nothing."

' Doughnut lie to him Gen!! '

"E-eh..I dunno if I'm supposed to chuckle on the pun you made, or just hurl and curl up in a corner and die."

"But haven't you already said that you want to be dead but you're already dead?"

"...."

' Exactly. '

Reaper strokes Geno's skull softly as Geno sigh. "Fine, I'll wear that stupid maid dress just because Reaper wants me too and I'm still his....awful slave like dude, what a baka he is." Geno said muffling the ending. "What was that?" Reaper question. "Nothing!!" Geno excalimed as he sat up. "Nothing?" Reaper question, with a rised brow.

"Yep nothing!!" Geno said smiling like a complete Idiot. Frisk went back to drawing. While Reaper shrugged it off and pulled Geno into a passionate kiss, who Geno returned the kiss passionately.

----

"Lord, can I please stop doing this?" Arty said as she stare at the guardian of positivity. "Nope!! Not until you could understand those feelings!!!" Dream chirped as he watch his dear student like friend groan. "But I have enough work for today. Besides doing this is just a waste." Arty pointed out which Dream sigh.

"I know that you prefer to watch ships happening, especially if the ship you ship is an OTP. Though you need to learn positivity."

"Well screw that."

"M..at least you don't curse in front of me."

"I could if I want to Mr quacker the shipping quack."

"OMG you didn't..."

"Maybe I did."

"Did my brother corrupted you?"

"Nope."

"...how are you THIS CRUEL!?"

"It's called, ' being the soul of pure and Corruption. ' Though the purity I had is ... corrupting by the permanent scars my soul have. "

"....right...."

"Is our small ' class ' over? I'm bored."

"Sure...let's stop for today before you use other innocent vocabulary into cruel inappropriate vocabulary."

Arty rolled her eyes before bowing down and leaving Dream alone, she decided to text her close friend, Fell.

A: Hey BF.

F: Sup Art, how's life?

A: BS as always. How's yours so far?

F: eh doing a bit well since I had recently moved in with Blue and his brother. Just cuz I can't handle living with my bro.

A: understandable.

F: so how was you class?

A: hell.

F; okay, if ya need to talk about personal stuff you can always DM/PM me or talk to me in person.

A: I know.

F: good. Anyways bye.

A: kk bye.

With that said Arty went back to the anti-void to go back watching her OTP. Ignoring the fact that Ink was battling Error. More say arguing.