A Forgotten World/ Where did she went, Kid??/Closer to find her.

GUYS JUST TELL ME HOW I MANAGE TO REACH 28K IN JUST A WEEK?
LIKE HOLY FUCK.

SERIOUSLY IM DYING HERE HOW DO SOMEONE GET 1K WITHIN A WEEK? *Author Chan/Kun stopped working*

*Cough* Anyways I'll try and make this chapter an extra long one.
So hope ya enjoy-

Note: phone calls other person(person on the other end) underlined
---------

Arty Pov. {Who would of expected this?}

Emptiness was everywhere, the silent is overwhelming also. The soft dull atmosphere loom around this forgotten world. My forgotten home.

Sighing softly I sat up and look at the room I was in. It was my brothers and my bedroom. We shared it, even though we weren't twins. I remember how much we spent here, doing art contest, preparing to sell our artwork to monsters who wanted it for decoration.

My thoughts soon ended as I heard a knock on my door. Standing up I went to open the door, to see the only human that I created. Well what I manage to create thanks for the photo I took. It's hard creating your home world by memories.

"Heya Art....when will mom be here?" They asked I already knew what they meant.

"Toriel..she...she will b-be uhm created soon. I uh...need the materials h-heh.." With a sigh I gave out at the end I look at Frisk with an awkward smile.

"Oh..well than, hopefully she will be created too! Ah and also with your two brothers. Hopefully once everything restores to what it use to be. Maybe then we all could see the sunrise! Oh! Also the sunset!"

"That is...if you don't do the Genocide run." I pointed out as Frisk look at me.

"Haha very funny. I know...I always did that run...and always blamed it on her....I was the monster the who entire time. B-but, I swear Arty I changed! I'm not that soulless child anymore! I'll be the pasifist person that everyone thought I was!" Frisk chirped.

"Okay kid, if ya say so. Anyways can you uhm...play with the few monsters that lurk around here? I have to do something in this room."

"Oh..uhm okay?" Frisk spoke as they left. I closed the door behind them, as I pulled out a key.

"Never thought I will visit this place.." I mumbled as I walked to my closest, it was big and dark though I could make out of shape of the door. Opening it with my key, it unlocked.

I went through the bright door, only to appear in the mansion. "My lady! You returned to us! Do you want me to lead you away to one of the corridors?" Mary...she haven't changed at all.

"No thanks, I'll find my way around here. Again." I spoke as I watch her nod.

"Alright my lady, be safe and have a lot of determination, patient, perseverance, kindness, justice, bravery,and  creativity."

------ Back to Reaper and Geno----

Reaper nuzzled Geno happily, while Geno in the other hand was thinking if it was his fault.

Chara was still there with Frisk, "Hey Frisk you have everyone phone numbers right?" They asked.

' uh....yeah? Why?' Frisk signed.

"You have Arty's phone number yeah!?"

' Y-yeah! Oh!! I see what you're planning!' Frisk signed as they grabbed their phone. Scrolling to the contacts they found Arty's contact. They hummed a bit, "Do you think it'll work?" Frisk spoke softly.