He doesn't know where he's at/ Trying to fix codes {2}

Arty blinked as she noticed two figures trying to fix the glitch out codes of Undertale. Her gaze soon shifted to her desk which contains a cup full of pens and pencils, a pouch that had her color pencils, a sharpener, and a small shelf which contains her notebooks and sketch books. Oh, wait she has her computer there too-.

-------------

"Erase! Delete this code pretty please!!"

"..ugh fine."

"Thanks!" Reboot thanked as he fixed the twenty-fifth one out of who knows how many codes that lurked.

"How many of them do we have left??" Eraser questioned.

"I... actually don't know. Hundreds??"

"Oh dear fu- god."
---------
Reaper kissed Geno forehead as he left to do his job. Sure it's bad timing to leave those three alone, but hey nothing could possibly happen while he's away for some good hours. Right?

Well that wasn't the case.

Geno look at Chara than at Frisk, "So.....What do you guys want to do?" He asked.

Chara shrugged as Frisk sign 'Play a game?'. Although in reality everyone didn't know what to do, and they don't want to do anything but worry about Sans.

That is before Frisk's phone rang and they picked it only to make them gasp and put the phone on speaker.

"H-hello? Frisk? C-can you here me??"

Geno prinprick widen as he realized that it was Sans who had called Frisk. "Sans?" He spoke up.

"G-geno?"

"Yes it's me. Sans, where are you?!?"

"I...I don't know. I could only remember that I was crying drunkly again and I guess I passed out. Although, when I woke up I didn't know where I'm at and I still don't know! Help.."

"Sans.." Chara spoke softly as their eyes showed sadness. Geno look over at Chara and gave them a pat in the back.

"Describe the place you're at." Geno said and soon they got information on where Sans could be. And that place is, the doodle sphere.

Sorry that the chapters are short, limited time. So hopefully you're enjoying this!

I'll see ya in this book or any other book.