Can The Lovers Wake Up Already?

Dude, should I write a book about Flower and Thorn? Like a ship book??

Anyways that was wayyy off topic so let's get straight into this book which I have no plot for.

Contains: Profanity =]
----------

Reboot was getting bored of playing Candyland or maybe he hates the fact that he's losing to a kid. Eraser however was looking at Reboot then at Frisk and Chara who are surprisingly still into the game after playing for two hours straight.

----------

Flower sat down on the grass as she gaze around the area. FlowerFall, the most famous place besides Snowdin. FlowerFall was the place where monsters can play with the flowers, bloom them, tell them secrets and well have a flower that represent a love one.

Thorn watched from afar before leaving the scene, they knew that Flower isn't from their era. They knew also that Flower might just vanish one the Au is restored.

They don't want Flower to leave them.
------------

Arty looked to a side as she looks back at Ink, "Do you really think it's in those Aus? I have my doubts on this."

"Arty, Arty, Arty, Someone from one of theses Aus had cause Undertale to glitch out!"

"Can't Reboot fix it?"

"No."

"Then he sucks."

"No he doesn't! It's out of what he's capable of!!" Ink snapped a glare at Arty, "and wouldn't you try to find another solution when something doesn't work?"

"Eh, depends. Besides, it's just finding the glitching code that's mainly what happened, you can find where that glitching code comes from and Bam work done." Arty said as she spoke a small soul of a creature.

"You're so immature and stupid."

"Then why ask me to help?"

-------------

Reboot laid on the floor and closed his eyes. Nothing could help his boredom, that is until he shut his eyes open when Eraser, god damn Eraser laid down on him. "Why?" Reboot asked.

"I'm bored."

Frisk smile as they tug on Chara grabbing their attention.

"What?"

' I ship them!!!! ' They signed.

"Oh my God Frisk what's with you and being a sinner? Aren't you the angel??"

' Well yeah? Although I'm an angel in the game- not in real life.' Frisk continues, ' besides your the angel!'

----Two more hours later.---

"Uhm...Chara is it? Can I...can I ask you something?" Reboot started.

"Yeah?" Chara question.

"When would Uhm...when will the-"

"When will the other two gay mens wake the fuck up so we could speak with them!?" Eraser butted as Reboot smack his skull.

"Profanity Eraser!!!!"

"Profanity, fuck sanity. Okay? I want to go hooooommmmmeee I don't fucking want to be here."

"Eraser-"

"This place is fucking boring to the point I could fucking die in a hole because of this."

"Eraser--"

"What?"

"Chara and Frisk are innocent you you flipping did profanity!!!" Reboot exclaimed.

"So? It's not like you don't cuss." Eraser talked back.

Chara just awkwardly watch the whole entire scene form. Frisk however went upstairs with a kazoo, somehow enter the lover's bedroom. And with their kazoo the blew on it as hard as they can. When that didn't work they grabbed a random whistle and blew on it.

This got a small reaction from Geno so Frisk decided to blow on the whistle again and again to the point that Geno threw a pillow at their face. At the end Geno sat up and rubbed his eye socket before looking at Frisk with the 'seriously' and 'How are you in here.' face.

Frisk just signed. 'There's someone here looking for you or Reaper. They had been waiting for almost 5 hours now.'

Geno inhaled as he look at Frisk, singling them to leave the room and Frisk did that.

After a good 20 minutes Geno walked downstairs wearing his usual outfit, only to see two skeletons arguing about profanity and how this household is a Cristian Roblox server or something.

"Oh hey Geno!" Chara greeted which instantly caused Reboot and Eraser to shut up.

Reboot stood up and walked over to Geno, "Hello Geno! My name is Reboot and that rude inappropriate skeleton over here is named Eraser. We're here to ask a few questions to sort out what had been happening to Undertale."

"Oh okay?"

"Good!! Let's start!!"

And Reboot dragged Geno to the couch and asked politely to Frisk and Chara to leave. They did and Eraser and Reboot started questioning Geno whom felt like he's going to jail and this was the questioning room.

Meanwhile Reaper was buying Starbucks, since Geno woke him up and told Reaper that he wasn't feeling well. Although they agreed to check onto that after the whole conversation with people that somehow are in the house.

Enough said Reaper ordered his usual and once he received his order he went back to Geno.

Woo I finished this and it's 10:30Pm •^•

Anyways why do you think Geno didn't felt well?