two years later...

2018

Angelic (Josè)

My life has calmed down a bit since the incident in Toronto happened. I am a accountant at one of the top firm in Houston. Besides working and taking care of Tia. I have picked up a hobby of exercising since everything down here is so damn good. I live downtown closer to the firm because traffic is heavy. Rico moved to Houston with us down here. Lately I been having dreams about Mario.

India POV
After my visit in LA. Me and Aubrey rarely talk he just send me money for Ali and he visit once a month. I no longer live in Toronto cause everywhere I went it was a reminder of Aubrey. I now live in Houston,Texas. Im an Nurse Practitioner now. Amelia and Tia are seven years old now. Ali is one his second birthday is in a month or two. Me and Amelia live in the suburbs in a three bedroom house. I opened my horizons about meeting new friends and traveling. So with my busy life I make time to travel once a month rather it's out of the country or just to New Orleans. As far as my love life Ive learned how to be happy with myself. And when I'm dating someone I cant hold a grunge against them because of Alonzo or Aubrey.

Friday

After a long day of being on my feet. I picked up Ali from daycare and Amelia from school. I picked up some pizza. We headed home. Amelia ran straight to her room and washed up and put her pjs on. I had to slip off my hospital clothes off before going in the house. I set up the kids plates. And I washed Ali up and put his pjs on i let the kids eat their pizza while i went to take a hot bath. I walked downstairs and Amelia found a movie to watched. Ali started running around everywhere.

Amelia:momma you ok?
Me:I'm just tired.
Amelia:Ali?

She got up and chased him.and picked him up and sat right underneath me.

Amelia:I miss when you were small.
Ali:Haha.
Me:I love yall.
Ali:love you mama!!
Amelia:love you too, mama.

I held them and fell right to sleep...shortly I woke up to the doorbell.

I looked at my phone it was 10:10pm.i slowly got the kids off of me. I walked to the door I peeked out it was Aubrey.

I opened the door.

Me:What are you doing here this late?
Aubrey:I didnt keep track of time and I suppose to get Ali this weekend.
Me:I forgot come in.

I stepped aside.we sat at the dining room table.

Aubrey:listen I just wanted to talk about Ali's Birthday.
Me:We were just gonna throw a party in the backyard with a bouncy house. Cake and ice cream.
Aubrey:Can I come?I didnt come to his first party.
Me:Yes,I told you this already last year you already had something scheduled..
Aubrey:ok.
Me:bring your mom she wants to see Ali, too.
Aubrey:ok, our payments ok.
Me:That's all for Ali I only use a thousand each month the rest I put up in his trust.Is that it?
Aubrey:yeah that's it did you pack a bag Ali?
Me:hold on let me pack it.

I went up to Ali's room and pack him three fits and some socks. I picked Ali up and put his jacket on. I hugged him tightly and kissed him and I handed him to Aubrey with his bag.

Aubrey:thank you, I'll drop his off Sunday Morning.
Me:ok see you then.Love you Ali.

I watched Aubrey put Ali into the carseat.and drive off. I locked everything back up. And I carried Amelia up the stairs and put her into her bed.i jumped into my bed.