September 3rd

Aubrey pov

Months later I still haven't heard anything about India.I go to the hospital whenever I'm in Toronto. But I been working on my album lately in L.A. I called Marie to check up on India.

Marie:hello
Me:hey how are you and the girls?
Marie:good they're sleeping right now.
Me:How is India?
Marie:they just told me if she doesn't wake up in the next fifteen days they're gonna take her off life support and they will C-section the baby.They gave me a paper to sign. But I didn't sign it. Because-
Me: I'll be there in a week.
Marie:ok ,Ill call if something is changing.
Me:do you need something?
Marie:no I'm good.
Me:ok I'll talk to you later I'm in the studio.
Marie:ok

Marie pov

Lately have two kids depending on me is a bit of a task but I'm doing just fine. With all the money I'm getting and paying bills I don't have any extra money. But I don't want to ask for any. On top of that I worried about them coming back for me and with me being my daughter and niece only support system beside my brother Who isn't ready to take the roles of being a parent. Rico is also helping with me with girls.We switch shifts at the hospital when the girls get out of school but today they don't have school.Its my time to go to the hospital.I pulled up to the hospital doors and I park my car.Then I went to her room nobody was in there.I asked everybody about where she was everybody kept saying they didn't know.I saw the doctors pulling a bed it was my sister.

Me:Whats going on.

"She's in labor.We have to get the baby out."

Me:Is she gonna be fine?

"We're not sure."

They rushed her to a room . Where I couldn't go into.I waited until they came out.I called Rico and Aubrey.

Me:I'm in the hospital right now and they're delivering the baby.
Aubrey:What do you mean delivering?
Me:Its time shes full term now.
Aubrey:I'll be there keep me updated.
Me:ok

The doctors came out.

Me:Is she ok?Is the baby ok?

"Yes India is fine shes still in the coma.And baby boy is doing healthy . we'll put them in a new room."

I walked with them to the new room.I washed my hands and I picked up the baby.He had the cutest round face .He opened his little grey eyes and he made little sounds.

We walked towards India and we sat down.

Me:You did it India,he look just like you and Aubrey.

I looked at all the machines connected to her body the longer I think about the situation I put her in the more I regret meeting her.Through out this time of being with her she made my life a thousand times better.But if I wasn't with her she would've got shot.shot . She would have been waddling around here pregnant and happy.