iii. 𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞

( extended summary! )

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

she never thought she'd be happy. she thought she'd never find true happiness. but then she was reunited with her father and they made amends. melody had a mother, a father, a brother, a family. everything she ever wanted was in her reach.

melody lived in storybrooke with her father peter pan and the storybrooke gang in a house that was built to fit them all. so for the next five years, this was how she lived. everyone in town stopped aging beside melody and henry who still grew. this scared pan and regina who feared their daughter would die and they wouldn't. but then she soon stopped after her eighteenth birthday. this was because of her lost powers and memories from years before.

and once melody grew, she started dreaming. dreaming of the outside world. she wanted to explore and see new things, meet new people. possibly even fall in love.

so that's what she did.

melody ended up in the town called mystic falls located in virginia. the now grown up and immortal girl didn't know what she was getting herself into and what was to come. and she most certainly didn't expect to fall for the original hybrid who came to the town to break his curse.