six ; in the shadows

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter sixin the shadows

chapter six ━ in the shadows

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ sympathizer for the demons ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

"I DON'T THINK SO."

Stefan rolled his eyes in response to the brunette's reply. "Melody, what you and Damon did was wrong."

The fairytale woman threw her hands up, giving him an exasperated expression. "I'm telling you Mason is up to something. He lied to me when he said he was here for Tyler. Sure, maybe he's here for support, but that isn't the main reason why he's here." They had been at this for a while now. Stefan was trying to convince her to apologize for the stunt she and Damon pulled last night. Though, Melody wouldn't budge. "I'm not apologizing. He deserved it."

"It didn't hurt him though," Stefan pointed out, making her roll her eyes that time.

"I'm still not saying sorry."

Damon came down the stairs and walked into the room. "Look Stef, if Melody doesn't want to apologize, don't make her." He pointed to his head. "She can make your mind feel like it's exploding remember."

Melody smirked and pointed at Damon. "So true." She looked back at Stefan who was giving her a look. She sighed. "Hey, here's an idea! Why don't you apologize for me and Damon? It's better than me having to verbally say it to him."

Damon's smirk fell at that, shaking his head. "Ah, no."

Stefan seemed to take it and nodded, ignoring his brother. "Fine. I guess I'll be apologizing for the both of you."

The raven-haired vampire walked over to them and shook his head. He made a face at his words, not liking them one bit. "You're not really going to apologize for us are you?"

"No, I am." Stefan got on his jacket as he spoke. "See you guys at the picnic."

He left without another word. Melody shrugged to the other brother and grabbed her black leather jacket, putting it on as he made his way over to her.

"He can't be serious," he groaned in disbelief.

"Nope." She flung her hair over her shoulders, smiling innocently at him. "I'm pretty sure he's being serious. He's such a peacemaker."