twenty-nine ; the sea of bad memories

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter twenty-ninethe sea of bad memories

chapter twenty-nine ━ the sea of bad memories

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ he hurt me ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

fifty votes and thirty comments for the next chapter!

important author's note at the end of the chapter!

THE AWKWARDNESS THAT filled the room only seemed to be fueled more by the second. Elijah was wiping off his bloody hand with a handkerchief, acting casual as if he wasn't pissed about his brother betrayal and the fact that the fairytale woman was there with him. Melody was tapping her fingers on her arm because doing it on the table near her would be too obvious. Klaus was frozen in shock because he knew he wasn't the one responsible for this.

"You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" When the hybrid didn't answer, Elijah looked at Melody. "And I suppose it wasn't you either?" She didn't answer, ashamed for forgetting that he was daggered in the first place.

Klaus finally managed to form an unafraid expression, extending his arm to the table full of alcohol near the. " You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Right then and there, Elijah sped at him and threw him towards a door with windows that entered another room. Before Klaus crashed into it, Melody's arm soared up and stopped him.

She held her hand in place and looked at the noble brother. "He just finished renovating. You're not ruining this house because I quite like it." Melody drew in a sigh. "I'm going to drop him now." And she did, rather harshly. Klaus groaned in pain and stood up only to receive a blow to his cheek.

Elijah held him against one of the coffins which made the brunette roll her eyes. At least they didn't break anything. Suddenly, one of the coffins was open and Klaus removed the dagger from the person's chest, flashing Elijah to another coffin while he had his hands wrapped around his throat and held the dagger threateningly in front of him. "Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!"

Melody stayed out of their little argument, watching from her spot. When Elijah pointed out to Klaus that they'd have to deal with Kol who's dagger had been removed, the Original lowered the weapon and announced the news. "Mikael is dead."

The woman decided to join in considering that she had finished the job. Before she could, Elijah expressed his shock by questioning his brother. Melody then inputted a response. "I was the one who killed Mikael." They both looked at her and Elijah was even more shocked. "He was an ass. Mikael was practically begging for it. I killed him with the white oak stake so he's gone. Forever."