Свидание.

Ian made it back home just in time for their date, although there really wasn't much need for the rush considering Joji was still sleeping when he got home. Ian made his way upstairs to Joji's room where he was still in his deep and peaceful sleep. He crept over to Joi's bed and slowly got on, hovering over his unconscious body.

Ian brought his hand up to Joji's face and gently caressed his cheek and stroked his hair. He leaned down and pressed his soft lips to Joji's and kissed his gently, but sweetly, making Joji wake up a little at the loving contact. Ian left more soft kisses down Joji's cheek and down his neck. He started letting out quiet moans calling Ian's name. Joji woke up laughing quietly asking, "Ian, what are you doing?" in an adorable quiet, tired and slightly raspy just woke-up-voice that Ian absolutely loved while wrapping his arms around the back of Ian's neck.

Ian looked back up at him and smiled. "Giving my sexy boyfriend some sweet man kisses. Is that alright with you?" He asked sarcastically.

Joji was smiling at him until a thought popped in his head that made it slowly fade away. "Oh, shit... Did I miss our date?"

"Nah. I just got here... And I was hoping to get some desert before we left anyway." Ian whispered in his ear with a smirk. Ian licked the cartilage off Joji's ear sending shivers down Joji's spine and forcing him to let out a whimper of need.

"Ian..." he moaned, removing his hands from around Ian's neck and clenching onto the bed sheets instead. 

"Don't worry, babe. I'll try to make this quick. Although that mostly depends on you right now, doesn't it?" Ian said rhetorically with another smirk as he lifted up Joji's white t-shirt and left sweet man kisses all over Joji's now heaving chest. He stopped peppering kisses on his chest to hover his left nipple and flick his tongue over it a few times before sucking on it and playing with it between his teeth for a little bit. He did the same to the other nipple sending Joji's nerves into a frenzy all over again.

When Ian pulled his mouth off a thin string of saliva went from Joji's nipple to his lip. He wiped it off the corner of his lip and resumed kissing down his abdomen until he stopped at Joji's boxers, which were housing a nearly rock hard, pre-cum soaked tent right now. Ian looked up at Joji with a smirk, just soaking in his beautiful lust filled chocolate eyes staring back at him, his gorgeous black hair, his glistening sexy pink lips, all of him, and slowly ran his entire tongue up the underside of his soaked tent causing Joji to nearly scream in pleasure due to the warm and moist contact to his sensitive and throbbing cock.

Ian set Joji's member free of his constricting boxers by yanking them down his legs, Joji lifting up his waist a little to help. He spread Joji's legs and left sweet man kisses and hickeys along the inside of his thigh, causing Joji's breathing pattern to pick up more than it already has and clench a fistful of bed sheets as he moaned Ian's name more and let out more needy whimpers, just music to Ian's ears and fuel to his dick.

Ian stopped peppering him with kisses and immediately went to licking up and down Joji's entire shaft. Joji would be lying if he said he didn't still feel a little insecure whenever Ian or anyone else sees him like this, but the immense pleasure he gets out of it makes up for it. "Ohhh, god! Oh, god. Ian..." Joji moaned loudly. At this point they were both pretty sure the neighbors could hear him. Ian stopped licking and started sucking the tip until he was deep-throating Joji.

"Fuck! Ian!..." moaned at the top of his lungs.

Ian was slowly bobbing his head up and down his shaft until he gradually picked up his pace. Joji's moans were getting loader and loader as Ian continued to deep-throat him at an amazing speed while licking the and sucking the tip with the unholy perfection known as his tongue. He was now holding on to the bed sheets like he was holding on for dear life, turning his knuckles white.