Ты только на уме, когда я нуждаюсь в тебе.

"Ian, you need to leave."

That was the first thing Max had said when he walked back in his apartment where Ian was waiting for him. He had no idea how to respond to Max. He knows it's a bit of a pussy move, but he felt that things were going well enough to possibly stay here forever and never have to face George and what he did to him.

"What?"

"You need to go home. To George."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Ian asked angrily. "You met him didn't you?!"

Max was becoming a little frightened and took a small step back as an involuntary precaution. Ian stood there staring at him like he was some criminal who just invaded his privacy, although technically he was.

Max hesitated to answer. He was trying to be as careful as possible in choosing his next words. Max really wasn't sure what to expect from Ian at this point. He no longer knew what he was capable of. 

"... He's hurting Ian. Look, I don't know what happened between you two because you won't tell me and that's perfectly fine. But, he's broken, Ian. You can't just abandon him and hide forever."

Ian looked down as he quietly laughed a disquieting laugh to himself for a small moment, sending unsettling shivers down Max's spine. 

"Stay away from George," he began to threaten, "and mind your own fucking business. Nothing happened we're just having a small... "lover's quarrel" if you will."

"Fuck, Ian! There is something wrong with him. I could see it in his eyes. He misses you and you obviously miss him. Just go back to him."

Ian's heat broke at the thought of how much he was hurting George. But, he couldn't go back. What if George hated him for what he did? 

"Don't you and I mean anything?" Ian tried to change the subject. "I thought you liked it when we were together like a real couple, playing house and all that shit."

Ian's words didn't match his intentions in anyway. The fact of the matter was that he was afraid to face George and how conflicted he was feeling right now. But, Max was stupid. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Ian, just stop. I'm not dumb. You don't love me. You only care about George. You're only with me for the sex... and I don't love you."

That last line stabbed both of them in heart in different ways. Max was lying when he said he didn't love him. Ian lied every time when he told Max he loved him, but that didn't mean he didn't have feelings for him. He just wasn't sure exactly what they were.

Ian would hate to admit it to himself, but Max was right. They weren't together and they were never meant for each other. But, a small part of him was still trying to bargain for an easy way out of his feelings.

"Max-" Ian stepped forward trying to grab his hand, but Max backed away before he could.

"Ian, don't. Go to him. And... if... anything happens i'll be waiting here for you. As your friend." Max told him sincerely. Ian didn't try anything else. He realized it would've been pointless. He just nodded and backed up.

"Thanks, Max." 

"Any time,... friend." Max said awkwardly while staring down at the floor, as he was unable to look Ian in the eyes in fear of allowing his feelings to corrupt his judgement and making Ian stay with him instead, knowing full-well how wrong that would be.

Those were the last words hey said to each before Ian gave him one last kiss on the cheek and left through the door. As Ian sat behind the wheel of the car, he thought about everything that Max just said. He was right. He was only with Max for the sex. He definitely still cared about him though. He just wishes he wasn't such a complicated person sometimes. Then, the three of them would've never been in this mess.

Ian finally made it to Joji's place and boy was he instantly hit with soul-crushing guilt right away. He could see right through the window that his hopefully-still-boyfriend crying over a piece of paper as he sat at the table. He suddenly felt an urgency to hold Joji again and comfort him, smell him, take all of him in once again. 

He got out, slammed the car door behind himself and rushed up the stairs. Then he knocked on the door so loud it startled, Joji. He thought it was the police and was hesitant to answer.

The moment Joji opened the door and saw it was Ian, he through his arms around Ian's neck and hugged him tightly as if he never wanted to let go. Ian, who was immensely surprised by this, slowly brought his arms up to hug his boyfriend tightly around the waist.

"I missed you so much..." Joji cried into the crook of Ian's neck.

Ian brought a hand up to the back of Joji's head and stroked his hair as he said, "I know I missed you, too, baby. I'm so sorry."

Joji lifted his head up and looked at Ian with tears in his eyes. Then he smashed his lips into Ian's, roughly and passionately, and jumped up and wrapped his legs around his waist. 

Ian stuck his tongue in Joji's mouth, trying to savor every last taste of Joji he could get. He held him up with one arm and walked into the house, finally, closing the door behind them with his other hand. Once they made it in Ian sat Joji down on the table, not once breaking their kiss.

They didn't break the kiss until both of them needed to breathe and Joji breathily moaned out, "Fuck me..."

"Wait, what?" Ian responded in a completely dumbfounded tone while panting.

"You heard me. I said Fuck me." Joji sexually asserted as he pulled Ian closer by the hem of his shirt. 

"A-... Are you serious?" Ian inquired nervously, still shocked and kind of at a loss for words.

"On this table, right here, right now." 

Yo! What's up? 

It's so sad writing this because I know Ian would never be like this irl.

*sigh*

Okay, anyway, what do you think of my Halloween aesthetic?

 I'm in love with it to be honest.

Okay, Bye!