▶Prologue

Due to plagiarism risks the story has been made private and only the people who follow me can read it. This book is my intellectual and exclusive property. The content may not be copied to another computer,transmitted,published,reproduced,stored,manipulated,
projected,or altered in any way.

---------

Prologue

"Sonakshi!"

She snapped her attention to the door and her eyebrows rose. Sitting in her luxurious office room which her husband built for her, Sonakshi enjoys the position of being the superior head of the Spectra hospitals.

The 24-year old has achieved great milestones in her life. She has opened a number of branches over the country and abroad and why not? Having such a wonderful husband who is an epitome of kindness and a perfect family man she has climbed big heights in life, She always enjoys the perks of being the youngest doctor to have ever achieved a great success like this. Whenever media asked her the reason for her success she would praise her husband and call her children as her lucky charm.

But, what these lucky charm do is what the couple alone knows.

"Dev?,"She looks at him expectantly, quite knowing what is to come.

"Again," the word was enough for her to understand and it wasn't actually knew for them.

"He...,"She asked in a deliberate attempt hoping that it would be a normal mischief atleast, not like the explosive ones which would blow them away each time they get a complaint.

Dev shook his head negatively and she gulped. "He drew a black eye on Ms. Sharma and she...she did the worst we could imagine," He paused and continued. "She made her teacher bald."

Sonakshi felt her pulse quickening, since the day of their entry in the world their kids have made sure to give them as much trouble as possible.

Sweet kids though, she could never determine when they would turn bitter. At times her boy would climb the roof and there would be a time when he would be as silent as a rock which would make them insane. So unpredictable and notorious their don was that they hoped their second born would atleast keep up their expectations.

But, to expect the unexpected.

She turned more notorious. Only a year old and she started running around the house creating ruckus. Sometimes when Sona would lay down for a quick nap. This toddler would silently sneak out not before checking that the coast is clear and would run to the verandah with her small chubby legs and play with mud.

What are these, Darlings or Devils?

----

A humorous Devakshi parenting story.

Readers- you are going to lose some hair.

--Pooja❤