04 | Growing up with Aarav.

04// Growing up with Aarav

~Sorry for errors ~

I have not editteed, edddited or edited this and I will do it as the first thing tomoro

◆●

"Aarav Dixit?"

Ms. Ashley Roger, Aarav class teacher peered at him. She felt her pulse quicken as she saw him take out a scissor.

"Aarav!"

"Plesent Miss!"

"What are you doing?,"He walked to him and snatched the scissors."Haven't I told you to not to bring it? It is harmful dear"

Aarav scrunched his nose and narrowed his eyes"But, haven't you taught us that all childlen are equal in school?"

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows at him and with a deliberate attempt she said."Yes, what does that have to do with this?,"Partly afraid that the over-attentive, over-mischievous, Over-Intellectual 4-year old smarty pants might ask her something which will blow her again.

And....it was true.

"Then why ale these gals having long hail? Isn't that unfail? That is why I am going to cut everyone's hail"

Ashley, took a step back horrified by his logic, never in a million years would she meet a kid like this.

"Aarav, you are right dear but people cannot be equalled in appearance. See Raghav he is some inches taller than you so will you cut his leg?"

Aarav stared at her a moment."Should we not?"

Ashley blinked."Absolutely not, Sweetie."She sighed. What else can she expect from a curious child like him?

Aarav has many advantages. Teachers dare to scold him, not because his parents are highly influential but because the boy was so annoyingly cute that one would melt in his innocence and talks. Well, influential parents make the kid too influential.

Other than his inquisition behavior and weird questions, the child was absolutely friendly with his classmates. He would share his lunch, socialise with boys, speak politely to girls and play with them.

Aarav's a master in mischiefs. 'Born with a troublespoon' is what his father calls him. Nevertheless, they love him beyond anything. He is their fear, symbol of love, life, reason to live and almost everything in their world revolves around him.

But, little did the young parents know that they are soon welcoming another company.

Another baby.

Dev's ears were ringing with the same nostalgia when the doctor informed that his wife is sick because she is pregnant and that he is going to become a father once again. The family was absolutely delighted when they heard the news. Ishwari was going to welcome her third Grandchild, her daughter Neha's boy Abeer being the second. He is a year younger to Aarav and so technically Aarav is actually a big bro.

And Aarav really showed it.

He would touch Abeer's skin and gasp at it's softness. He would pinch his cheek lightly as his mother has advised him to, and would always try putting him to sleep and would be unsuccessful every time. When Abeer cries he made sure he cried too because his mother taught him that unity in siblings is strength and he obeyed her and officially Dev's statement was proved false. Aarav was a mamma boy and not his Daddy baba.

But, the joy of becoming father just concealed those thoughts and he started imagined another pair of chubby legs crawling around the House, though they were okay with another boy they prayed that it should be a girl. Two boys have already created ruckus a girl would settle that by bringing peace.

Bringing himself back from all the euphoric emotions welling inside him Dev grabbed his laptop bag and left his cabin calling it a day. He went to the parking lot and sat inside his car driving back to home.

Jeevan must have brought Aarav home from school. His little baby has finally transformed into a boy, his forth birthday passed just a week back and his birthday is on the way this weekend.

He parked his car and rang the bell. Two minutes passed but no one opened. He sensed Aarav must have broken the bell again and knocked the door. Withing the next few minutes a heavily pregnant Sonakshi opened the door. Her belly was bigger this time compared to Aarav's and it was so because of a reason, her stomach had grown a cyst inside it and it was in the size of a big apple and according to the doctor it was right above their child's head.

"Sonakshi, please don't work, you are just a week away. Take care of yourself, I am nothing...sorry, we are nothing without you," He corrected himself including Aarav and his family.

"Dev, give it a rest. I have handled pregnancy before and I have a bit of experience in it. Don't worry I am not going anywhere and I love you and Aarav a way too much that even I feel restless without you both in day,"She reassured him with a smile. Dev leaned in and gave her a quick peck on her lips ever so softly that it made her yearn more.

He seemed to have noticed it and he smirked."I love you very much Sona but, right know you are pregnant with our child and I don't want his/her to get any wrong ideas in her brain,"his smirk widened.

Sonakshi cocked her eyebrows at him."So confident?"

"What?,"He asked clearly puzzled.

"I mean...are you so confident that it will be a girl?"

Dev pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her waist."A father's intuition"

"Oh please,"she rolled her eyes at him but smiled.

"What? I was right the previous time and I am sure it is going to be the same this time too."

"Mumma!," their son's voice startled them and brought them back from their reverie.

"Yes sweetheart,"Sonakshi smiled at him.

"When are you going to get off that ball in your stomach? It makes you look soooo big,"he stretched his fingers to show the size.

Sonakshi sighed to herself and turned to Dev who had an helpless smile on his face. She kneeled down before her boy, being careful with her another child and beamed at him."Sweetheart, it is not ball, it is your another sibling."

Aarav blinked his eyes in confusion and stared at his mother."But, Abeel is my only sibling"

"Yes son, but god is giving you another one because you were a very good big brother,"Dev supplied.

After a moment's pause Aarav rolled his lips and asked"So will he give me as many siblings as I want?"

It made Sona and Dev laugh genuinely, sometimes they were so touched by their boy's innocence that it just made them forget their pain.

"No, God gives only two children to parents,"Sonakshi chirped. She had no other way to explain him.

"Oh, so will Neha bua, Nikki bua, Liya bua and Elena chachi give me lest of the siblings? So in total I will have 7 mole siblings so we are 10 in total and I will be the big bro fol nine of them. Yippee!!,"Aarav clapped his hands unaware that his simple math calculation has actually blown away his parents. Dev and Sona stared at each other in horror.

----

It is actually a very small chapter and I am sorry for that. I was out today and I managed only this. I will update tomoro again and with a big chapter.

Target-70 votes

And please complete the previous target.

Precap- Boy or Girl?

-Please ignore errors-

--Pooja