Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ryder POV

I found out that Kevin had been using these women as slaves but I was beat up and weak, Kevin told the rouges to not harass the women and only harass me. So they beat me until Kevin summoned them, my wrists were bleeding from the chains and my body was swollen. I heard screaming coming from the ceiling, my body was too weak to sense what's going on. The girls heard the screaming and became scared, I didn't care who it was.

"Ryder?" I know that voice, it was Omar's voice.

"Omar" I said dryly I heard them coming into my cell. I saw Omar and a couple of other wolves, covered in blood.

"Are you okay? let's take the chains off you" he said

"Careful it's sliver" I said he nodded and took the chains off me. I collapse into the floor and tried to get up. I was too weak, they beat me until I was weak. I some how I got the energy and pulled myself up.

"Where's Alpha?" I said

"Don't worry you'll see him soon" Omar said "let's get you out of here"

"No, we need to get these girls out of here" I said

"Alright. We will" he said and told the other wolves to help the other girls, I hugged Omar. The hours I spent in that cell felt like months, I thought no one was coming for a moment but in the back of my head I knew Kayden and my brothers would find me. The girls were screaming when the wolves went inside their cell.

"Don't worry, they're here to help you get out of here" I told the girls and I stared at the wolves "Stay here and protect these girls" I said

"Yes, Luna" they said Omar was leading me the way out, somehow the moment I got up from the ground my strength came back to me.

'Thats my strength, I took all of your pain' Lola said in pain 'thank you, i'll give Kevin and those rouges what they deserve for messing with us' I said to her and she nodded.

We found the way out and I saw everyone fighting, I saw Sam and Raymond fighting Kevin, My papa and brothers fighting the rouges and Kayden fighting three big wolves. All three of them looked as if they were winning the fight, I ran toward Kayden's fight and I pushed the wolf on top off Kayden.

"Leave my Mate alone" I growled

"Shut it, wench before I beat you like I did before" he said and I smiled. I ran to him and upper cut his stomach, I grab his head and twisted his head. He lied dead on the ground, I turn to see Kayden fighting the other two wolves.

"I thought you were never coming to save me" I told him while I was fight the other big wolf

"I will always be there to save, you babe" he said I sensed a Rouge behind us, I couldn't turn to see him. I jump on he wolf I was fighting with and finished him off. I turn to see Kayden fight another group of wolves, a tree behind him was falling.

"Kayden!" I shouted but it was to late the tree fell on him a other wolves he was fighting. I ran to the tree and carried it off, The other wolves were squish to death but Kayden was just hit on the head. I moved his head carefully on my lap and place my right hand on his chest and my left was running through his hair

"That's the......first....time you... called me by my.....name" he said half conscious "I...love you, don't ever forget that." his voice faded, he was still

"Kayden, Baby?" I said "Kayden! wake up! Please. I love you wake up" I said I realized that it no one was fighting anymore, All I smell was rouge's blood. Everyone was quiet and watching me.

"Please...Wake up Kayden" my voice cracked for the first time I felt scared, I never felt scared in my life but now I am.

"O-Omar! help him" I said and Omar was at my side

"Okay.....I need to take him to the pack house first" he said, some other wolves carried Kayden back to the pack house and my brothers were pulling me away from him.

"No, let me go!" I said

"Ryder calm down he's alright" papa said and pulled me into hug, my heart hurt. I felt a stinging pain go through my chest. The pain I felt was unbelievable, it hurt too much. I wanted to cry, no not here, not I front of them.Today was suppose to be my announcement and I want Kayden by my side through the whole thing. I guess it's not happening.