Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ryder POV

I woke up and saw Kayden sleeping, Our leg was tangled together, my face was on his chest. I like seeing him sleep, he looks young and gentle. I slipped out of his arms, I walked to my closet and grab sweats and a black lose shirt that shows my belly button. I took my clothes to the bathroom and showered, when I was done with my shower. I put my clothes on and started to brush my teeth. I bend down to spit out my minty saliva and I felt hands on my waist.

"Morning beautiful" he said

"Morning, let me get you a toothbrush" I said before I can leave the room he stops me

"No, i'll just use yours" he said

"Mine? wha-bu-you, oh what ever do what you please" I said and walked out my room. I went down stairs, I went to the kitchen. I saw Raymond and Hazel eating at the breakfast bar, Richard and Ronnie was making breakfast. Rylan and Demi was no where to be seen. I frowned because I remembered what he said to me and it hurt. He would never ever say something like that, he said that he didn't need me and he was right. Rylan has his mate, Demi. She was nice but she seem so tense each time I'm near her. Anyways I walked to the fridge and got out two energy drink, I place them on the breakfast bar. We all started talking to eachother about who was stronger.

"No way! I'm way more stronger than Richard" Ronnie said

"You can't even drop kick some one" Richard said "what makes you think you're stronger than me?" he said

"Meanwhile I'm stronger than Mondi" I Said

"Yeah, right" he scoffed and then Kayden walked in, he stood by my side and I gave him the energy drink. he thanked me and the room was quiet

"Where's Rylan" I said

"He's not here" Ronnie Said

"What!? why not?" Richard asked

"He said that he was walking with Demi" Ronnie said I growled

"That-" before I said anything Rylan walks in with Demi, He has a bruise on his cheek and a black eye, I forgot how mad I was and I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked out the room and went out to the front porch. I sat there remembering that he said he didn't need me, but what twin doesn't want their twin sibling ? I hugged my knees and bit down on my knee. His words hurt me and I don't want to be near him, I was still angry and I don't want to be. A few minutes someone comes, but I don't want anyone here right now.

"Ryder?" It was Rylan, I turn to look at him

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"I know you hate me, I just want to say I'm sorry for all those things I told you yesterday, I wouldn't like it if someone told me something about my mate" he said and scratch the back of his head "I'm also sorry for saying that I don't need you, I really do. I was upset that you fought me but that just got out of hand "

I looked up at him for a while, I could see regret and sadness in his violet eyes, I smile and stood up.

"I forgive you" I said and hugged him, he hugged my tightly and pulled away from me

"I love you sis"

"Love you too bro" we walked back inside with smiles on our bruised faces. I walked to Kayden that was sitting at the breakfast bar. He put his arm around my waist, we ate breakfast and once it was over they all went they're separate ways. Demi and Rylan went on a date, so did Hazel and Raymon. Ronnie and Richard went to the movies with a couple of friends, so it's just me and Kayden. We were In my tv room on the couch, I was sitting across from him and we were talking while the tv was on.

"So I was thinking about announcing you as my Luna, after tomorrow" Kayden said and I looked at him. If he announces me as luna, I would have to leave my family to live with him. The announcement is like a wedding for the Alpha and Luna, only there is no vows, brides maids, best man, etc. Wolves in the pack have a big get together and celebrate for there Arrival of their Luna, it's a great event but i'm going to miss the family breakfast every morning, seeing Hazel and Raymond eating together, Demi and Rylan making fun of eachother, Richard being the smart one in the house and Ronnie being the idiot.

I finally nodded and forced a smile on my face "I would love that" I said

"Good, do you want to design the ceremony?" he said I got up and walked to him and laid down next to him

"No, but I don't want a big ceremony. I just want like a barbecue at the pack house" I said

"Alright" he said and kissed my head, I frowned. I stared at his chest not wanting to stare at his chocolate brown eyes.

"Ryder,What's wrong?" he said

"What if I'm not a good luna?" I whispered still looking at his chest.

"You will be, I know you will. And of your not ....." he started to brush my hair off my face "if your not then we'll fix it together"

I smiled and looked at him "okay" I said

"Tomorrow, I wanna take you out somewhere" he said

"Where?" I asked

"I want you to meet my Family" he said as he was stroking my hair......he want me, the girl who was raise by five men in my entire life, who acts, eat, sleep, and fight like a guy to meet his parents. I just stared at him. I knew they wouldn't like me.

"Is that a yes?" Kayden said

"they wouldn't like me" I said

"Of course they will and if they don't it's too bad for them" he said and kiss my forehead. I smiled faintly, we were watching a movie and I felt asleep in his arms.

I walk into an unfamiliar room, I see Hazel tied up in to a bed. Her face was filled with blood and her neck was covered in it. She was laying down still, her chest isn't rising and falling, she wasn't making a sound, Hazel was dead. I screamed, only I didn't have a voice. I ran out of the room and walk to the end on the hallway, I saw Kayden dead, his body was laying face down, blood was coming from him. The pain in my chest hurt so much, tears was coming down my face. I felt my eyes widen and I ran down a stair case, when will this end? My brothers and Parents all on the ground dead. I scream again, but this time I had a voice. I was screeching and I back away slowly, I felt a wall...no someone on my back. I was about to turn around to see the person but the man put his hands around my waist.

"Hey love" I knew that voice, it was Kevin. I pulled away and turn to look at him.

"Did you kill them?" I said

"Yeah, like you told me to" he said with a evil smirk on his face

"No, I would never say that" I growled

"Now you can be the luna, of this pack. You can help me" he said

"Help you? with what?" I asked before I can answer, some one big came and started to hit me, i was going to fight back but my body wasn't listening, I was screaming. why isn't this over? Why can't I fight back? I couldn't take it, I let out a scream.

"Ryder! Ryder!" Kayden shouted He was on top of me shaking me, I sat up and I buried my face in his chest, I felt his arm around me. My body was shaking, sweating and I was breathing hard.

"It was just a dream, it's alright. every thing is alright, I'm here now" he said rubbing my back

I shook my head "it felt so real" I whispered to him

"I know, but it's over now" He said trying to comfort me

"It's not" I said I know it's not because Kevin isn't dead, he'll kill Hazel, Kayden and my whole family to get me. He doesn't want Hazel anymore he wants me because I'm the Alphas mate.

"He's going to kill everyone" I whispered

"Who is?" Kayden asked

"Kevin" I said

"No he's not okay, I won't let anyone happen touch you or your family. I promise" he said I couldn't believe he's comforting me or that I'm his mate, he doesn't deserve me. I rejected him but yet he accepted me. I'm happy to have him as my mate.